ForumsGamesMy THE LAST STAND 3

300 359572
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

You must bow before 2's might but what if after this game its not over! So in paragraphs 2 and 3 I have 2 explanations on what happens and then in 3 I have the game play, enjoy and imagine...

He never does arrive IN the city, he just gets there, what if the city was infest with zombies!

OR the boat has a infected guy like the helicopter and hits a rock and sinks but you make it out!
Now you have have to survive with food too! But you have to make it to the one place that has enough food for the rest of your life, the State/Country's biggest mall, also the biggest in the world by chance, then you have to clear the mall out, of zombies in your free time, because you still need to hold off the front entrance, because the doors were broken. So then it turns to infinite mode and every couple 30, 40, maybe even 50 nights you get a cheat which you can turn on or off (ex. No reload, all zombies clowns, infinite health, etc. with the last being 1 hit kill.) All through out the game there would be a save system of course, and there would be the clear bodies action, so the game would not get laggy. and there would be survivors in the mall too, and if you were a daredevil you could go outside of the mall to get guns and stuff. But you could search the mall for propane tanks and stuff. There would also be weird weapons like zombies heads, throwing knives, throwing AXES, ninja knives, a whip, a turret. And the rubber chicken, with a bomb in IT! Also traps like buckets( Bucket stuck on leg= trip and get flattened by other zombies, or old cover hole with plants trick, or oil trail that you light on fire with Molotov Cocktail ( Another Weapon.) and burn them! You can also upgrade your barricade to make the max hp bigger plus it would look cooler too. You would also have a second line of defense, a back up barricade just in case they break through number uno. ( 1 in spanish, duh!)
I got some of my ideas from DEAD RISING by Capcom but hey its so perfect that it is hard not to get some Ideas from it. I will add stuff in as I think of it and you can help by posting more details on this forum which I will add to the completed one on my user page but REMEMBER, I am not Making The Last Stand 3, I am just imagining what it would be like JEEZ :0!

• 300 Replies
00z
00z
8 posts
Shepherd

a free walk around the city mode would be fun too

Joshinatar
Joshinatar
1 posts
Nomad

Idiot the one who says precious isnt frodo its smegol/golum idiot get it right lol jk but seriously its smegol/golum

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

all of these last stand games are the same. they are jusst mindless zombie shooting games with prett much no point whatsoever.

Coredintol
Coredintol
2 posts
Nomad

I think the last stand 3 game will be diffrent.

The guy does use the boat, but he finds it. Then when he arrives, he realizes he is in the country that has the worlds biggest mall only 2 miles from where he landed. He walks there, taking his supplies from the boat and arrives there.
There are zombies everywhere though, so he has a tough time. He gets to the mall at night and a bunch of zombies are inside. What happens is he takes his pistol out and shoots them, still going for the gun shop. When he finally gets there, he has all the ammo he needs, but also realizes all the guns are gone!
What he has to do first is eliminate the zombies there.
That's your first objective. Then, after killing like all the zombies that is on the first, second, third and fourth floor, you get your first cheat. The cheat will be double power for your weapons.
After that then it comes to a scene when he is starving and needs food. He's so desperate he eats a dead zombie. Remember that zombies don't infect you unless your bitten. Anyway, you are able to eat zombies and so is the survivors. But where are they? On the fifth floor, a cutscene where there are alot of survivors with weapons (Thank God they have weapons!) And are holding off zombies, but not too well. Your next objective is to help them by killing the zombies. (Well what else did you think it would be? Have a tea party?) Then you realize you need a barricade. Build one and boom, your good to go. And duh, in front of the gun shop for ammo.
If you wanna hear more, comment my account.

Kostasmpyras
Kostasmpyras
16 posts
Nomad

Conartist has speaked and he said that after warfare 1944 he will be making the last stand 3

jeff8999
jeff8999
2 posts
Nomad

maybe they could have a barret like the first had

CaptainSamoa
CaptainSamoa
364 posts
Nomad

That sounds like a really good idea, possibly Last Stand 4 you fight your way out of mall and try to destroy all he zombies to fix the world... maybe I'm thinking a bit for ahead of the present

Sounds a bit like Dead Rising, don't ya think?
1 posts
Nomad

dud ei love dead rising actually in dead rising the guys helicopter is infested with a zombie twords the end its really creepy but fun.... oh yah good paragraph thingy

ssbrosplayer
ssbrosplayer
1 posts
Nomad

they don't wanna here you Crap about what you guys and girls think about each other all they want to know is what we would like what would be cool and things of that nature anyway i think you should have the RPG like in the 2nd one and i wouldn't mind is you didn't have days but ou were going in the woods or some shit like that and at least have stages not towns or crap like that put at least 3 bosses I mean come on haves omething to look forward what playing the game instead of gitting a Gun...

Hamby
Hamby
8 posts
Nomad

Cant wait for it.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

Great idea. I wish that was actually true!

carddog12
carddog12
211 posts
Nomad

good idea

zoltanman
zoltanman
1 posts
Nomad

WOW that looks intrested but having a melee will be evan better. I like the way you use alternetive weapons too. Also bats and golf clubs will be great in TLS 3 (The Last Stand 3)

KingCheetah
KingCheetah
270 posts
Nomad

I like that idea a lot. I hope you will follow up on it.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Why make a last stand 3 anyway? It's not fun..
But you have an imagination, I'll tell you that.

Showing 196-210 of 300