Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AG3 Progress as of October 28, 2010

Posted Oct 30, '10 at 7:57pm

AnaLoGMunKy

AnaLoGMunKy

1,625 posts

Looking forward to seeing this in action. I will try to get into the beta but we shall see :)

I like to give constructive crit.

Posted Oct 30, '10 at 9:46pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

I would say proxies,

My school system didn't have enough money to hold on to a few teachers, but they did have enough money to buy software that automatically detects the use of a proxy. **** stupid decision.

Posted Oct 30, '10 at 10:20pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,485 posts

You will examine AG3, look for any glitches or bugs, make suggestions for improvement and all that stuff

Dude, what the hell? You just copied my post on the AG3 Calendar: November 8, 2010 thread.

Posted Oct 31, '10 at 12:46am

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

He probably read your post and decided it was right, then later came back and not thinking about your post, wrote his own opinion on the subject which was subconsciously affected by your post.

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 10:33am

thaboss

thaboss

882 posts

or, he saw that your answer was right, wanted to give me an answer (that was right) and copied it here because it was right. see, you're right!

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 4:45pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,743 posts

Looks like I'll be in a good posisition to sign up because it will be 17:00hrs when it opens and it's my day off! *makes victory dance around computer table*
Eeeeeeeexcellent! =D

@ cormyn : When you check into this thread again, I have a question a friend of mine (checker702) asked me, so I'm relaying it to you now!
He was wondering whether points would be given/gained while testing the open beta? I couldn't answer it for him... :/

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 4:59pm

1337Player

1337Player

1,773 posts

I don't think points would be awarded for beta since you would maybe have a separate account there. Or your points that you earn there won't be transfered to your AG2 account. I don't know. Cormyn, could you answer this question?

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 5:08pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Let me quote Cormyn:

It's also VERY important to let everyone know that the beta site has elements from your user profile which are synchronized from the current AG2 site. As such, changing some of your profile information on AG3 will get overwritten from AG2 periodically. In fact, there may be times where we wipe all info on AG3 and start over. That's sorta the point of beta.

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 6:33pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,743 posts

That sounds clear as a whistle Asherlee, but then I have a further question...

Q : "What if we change anything on our about... and that gets whiped (for whatever obvious reason), will the about of our AG2 profile still stay intact?"

I think it will stay intact, but I just want to be sure... :P

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 6:39pm

1,770 posts

Any questions?

Yeah, where do I sign up!?

Reply to AG3 Progress as of October 28, 2010

You must be logged in to post a reply!