ForumsThe TavernCoolest Word!

269 47421
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

What is the coolest word for you mine is Missisipi. Is that how you spell it. Any ways what is your favourite or coolest word just say it.

• 269 Replies
tiger25691
tiger25691
159 posts
Farmer

food is probaly my favorite food.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I like the word..... Clatsop.
As in Fort Clatsop from the adventures of Lewis and Clark. I know it named after a Native American Tribe, although I hardly know if it counts as a word.
Maybe it counts as 50%.... Maybe not...

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

Pellick! Ha.

Dunno what it is. One day me and a few friends were playing football (soccer) on the field, and there was a huge fire nearby. One of my friends went 'Oh wow, that fire's pellick!' it was hilarious at the time, hahahaahahahahahaa

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

it has to be Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch believe me it is a word well a place name in wales, just Google it if you don't believe me.
Translated to English it means
St. Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave. isn't that lovely

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

One of my fav words would probably be chlorobenzalmalonitrile, is how I think you spell it. Thats the full name for cs knockout gas.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

it has to be Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch believe me it is a word well a place name in wales, just Google it if you don't believe me.
Translated to English it means
St. Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave. isn't that lovely

I love the meaning, Jazmoon. *floats away out of sheer pleasure*

To me a really cool word is Pandora. Remember? Pandora's box? Hence all the evils of this world...
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I know a good one

SUPERULTRAMEGAWONDERFULWHATISTHISIDON'TEVEN!!!!

-Nichijou

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Wait I messed up

SUPERULTRAMEGACALIFERAGILISTICWONDERFULWHATISTHISIDON'TEVEN!!!!!

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

It's the name of a village. Cool name, right?

Ievory11
Ievory11
14 posts
Nomad

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is a type of lung disease.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

ASPARAGINYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLGLUTAMINYLTHREONYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLALANYLARGIYLTHREONYLTHREONYLGLUTAMINYLVALYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLPHENYLALANYLSERYLGLUTAMINYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYLLYSYLPROLYLPHENYLALANYLPROLYLGLUTAMINYLSERYLTHREONYLVALYLARGINYLPHENYLALANYLPROLYLGLYCYLASPARTYLVALYLTYROSYL­LYSYLVALYLTYROSYL­ARGINYLTYROSYLASPARAGINYLALANYLVALYLLEUCYLASPARTYLPROLYLLEUCYLISOLEUCYL­THREONYLALANYLLEUCYLLEUCYLGLYCYLTHREONYLPHENYLALANYLASPARTYLTHREONYLARGINYL­ASPARAGINYLARGINYLISOLEUCYLISOLEUCYLGLUTAMYLVALYLGLUTAMYLASPARAGINYLGLUTAMINYLGLUTAMINYLSERYLPROLYLTHREONYLTHREONYLALANYLGLUTAMYLTHREONYLLEUCYLASPARTYLALANYLTHREONYLARGINYLARGINYLVALYLASPARTYLASPARTYLALANYLTHREONYLVALYLALANYL­ISOLEUCYLARGINYLSERYLALANYLASPARAGINYLISOLEUCYLASPARAGINYLLEUCYLVALYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMYLLEUCYLVALYLARGINYLGLYCYLTHREONYLGLYCYLLEUCYLTYROSYLASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYLASPARAGINYL­THREONYLPHENYLALANYLGLUTAMYLSERYLMETHIONYLSERYLGLYCYL­LEUCYLVALYLTRYPTOPHYL­THREONYL­SERYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­ALANYLSERINE

Free cookies to whoever can pronounce the whole word without stopping!

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Giant-Cookie-Wallpaper-cookies-161511_1024_768.jpg

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

superstisios i think that how u spell it and most ppl should know what it means

Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

My favorite word is actually a name

Edwardo

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

paradiddle

but the most ironic "cool" word is chili since is describes something that isn't even cold.

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Either vertigo or antidisestablishmentarianism. They are both real words.

Showing 241-255 of 269