ForumsGamesbest legend of zelda game

239 40542
dathmaster
dathmaster
14 posts
Peasant

what do you guys think is the best legend of zelda game i personaly think the best one is legend of zelda ocarina of time what do you people think?

• 239 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Heck yeah i have to agree with you on that one. i love ocarina of time its one of my favorite games ever. it took me a while to beat but the whole game was just awesome.

Zifare
Zifare
1 posts
Nomad

i play ALL the games of zelda i love zelda and the best i think is The Majora`s mask, but ocarina of the time is great too. i love every game of zelda

dathmaster
dathmaster
14 posts
Peasant

ya majoras mask was a greta one for the 64 to

JT36
JT36
20 posts
Nomad

Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.couldn't pick between them.

dathmaster
dathmaster
14 posts
Peasant

hmm twilight princess im not to sure i like it that much, its cool because your on the wii and your swinging your arms arond and crap but other then that its not great

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

My favorite is The Legend of Zelda: Future Release!

Yeah, I don't think any LoZ game really stands out above the rest. I'm waiting for the big one. Even if that takes another console generation

C'mon Link, it's your move, Super Mario Galaxy stood out above the rest of the series.

dathmaster
dathmaster
14 posts
Peasant

dude loz ocarina of time stands out to be the best zelda game yet even though its very old

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Dude, I disagree. Yeah, it was great and I have a lot of good memories about it, but I think it's overpraised because it was a big change for the series.

It's about exactly the same as Super Mario 64. Big change. It stood out until the next 3D "true" Mario game was released.

armorknight_20
armorknight_20
9 posts
Nomad

I say that ocarina of time, because is to good why? the music; the story , almost everytihng of the game that i will never forget

Roostring
Roostring
1 posts
Nomad

Everyone has to say Ocarina of Time. It's like the law. Of course it's the BEST.
But I would have to say Link's Awakening and Wind Waker are my personal favorites.

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

for me its a tie between wind waker okarina of time and twilight princess

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Ocarina of time, it's my 1st memory of a great game, I also really light TP, almost as much, but OoT takes the trophy

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, the graphics are more mature, unlike the cartoonish ones of other games.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Well hey, if that happened you wouldn't be able to fight Ganondorf again.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

twilight princess for life, best game ive ever played. i just wish that you could continue after the game is done tho.

Showing 1-15 of 239