ForumsGamesbest legend of zelda game

239 40598
dathmaster
dathmaster
14 posts
Peasant

what do you guys think is the best legend of zelda game i personaly think the best one is legend of zelda ocarina of time what do you people think?

• 239 Replies
nick2723
nick2723
14 posts
Nomad

i personally like phantom hourglass just because your a pirate and those phantoms look cool

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I have to say twilight princess since I have only played that one and a one for gameboy that I don't remember the name.

DBZPheon
DBZPheon
4 posts
Nomad

I find the best ones Ocarina of Time and Link to the past the best ones, both ruling the 3D and overhead perspective

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

Definetly the Twilight princess...cuz its just awesome...

chrisc303
chrisc303
227 posts
Nomad

The new one on the Wii. Forgot the name

trood
trood
28 posts
Nomad

Wow! This is challenging! I love all the Zelda games, but especially Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and Minish Cap.

Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

I have to say Majora's Mask. There was just so much extra stuff to do, you could play that game forever, and never get bored. Also, there's nothing much cooler than becoming the Great Deity!

wolfpack890
wolfpack890
36 posts
Nomad

the legend of zelda for the nes

Crouchbite
Crouchbite
219 posts
Nomad

The best Legend of Zelda is Ocarina of Time!!!!

jdfsoccer101
jdfsoccer101
80 posts
Nomad

im between orcarina of time and majoras mask. im leaning more towards Majora's mask though

ForumFox
ForumFox
19 posts
Nomad

The one on the Wii

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess all the way. It has more features that did not appear in the OoT game. Some I would say is swinging your sword while on Epona and a faster and a whole lot more accurate in using projectiles like bow and arrow and the gale boomerang.

Mission_Alpha
Mission_Alpha
15 posts
Nomad

Well, the only Zelda game I've played so far is Twilight Princess, but I love it. So I'll go for Twilight Princess.

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Yes you are right the Alpha but most likely I conclude that TP is a bit more of a recreation of OoT with more features that are more fun to use. So it is more of a improvement of OoT and you will a lot of new and old things in TP.

conchking
conchking
2 posts
Nomad

Mine is Link's Crossbow training. Just Kidding. For 3D it would be Wind Waker and for 2D it would be a Link to the Past.
People will obviously say Ocarina of time because it set the basis for 3D zelda games.

Showing 181-195 of 239