ForumsGamesbest legend of zelda game

239 40599
dathmaster
dathmaster
14 posts
Peasant

what do you guys think is the best legend of zelda game i personaly think the best one is legend of zelda ocarina of time what do you people think?

• 239 Replies
wallaman63
wallaman63
159 posts
Nomad

Ocarina of time i mean come on the rest of the games talk about it and how awesome that link was no game will compare to it

ggj610
ggj610
2 posts
Nomad

the legend of zelda is the best series of games i ever played.
i like ocarina of time and twilight princess and hour glass is pretty good as well

nejiten13
nejiten13
26 posts
Nomad

twlight princess. and not everyone has to say Ocarina of time roostring.

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Twilight Princess was the best, the dungeons in that game were awesome, never played a Zelda before where they took so much time to beat. Though Ocarina of Time is definitely runner up.

mania
mania
4 posts
Nomad

I choose like a lot of people : Ocarina Of Time ^^
I passed a lot of hours to fish ^^

dyrnwyn
dyrnwyn
129 posts
Herald

Ocarina of Time is the best Zelda game by far, but Twilight Princess will always be good because it was the one I was able to beat without resorting to cheating. yes, I suck

JayhawkJazzy
JayhawkJazzy
31 posts
Farmer

Of course, Ocarina of Time is my favorite (and I still haven't found ALL of the stupid heart containers (I need three more)). But, Majora's Mask was the toughest to beat IMHO and outside of these two N64 games I would have to say it's a tie between Wind Waker and the original on the NES.

ExAnimo
ExAnimo
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite was definetly Ocarina of Time. The story was good, the music was great, and I liked it so much I cried at the end. Twilight Princess was definetly #2, hands down. The graphics were incredible compared to any of the others. I wish Nintendo would make another one with what was great from both of the games.

DapwnageG
DapwnageG
205 posts
Nomad

Twilight Princess was too easy, beat it with 3 hearts and didn't die a single time. Ocarina of time, i tried to beat with three hearts, died about 113 times. Majoras mask is my favorite though, because of the time limit and how you could re-fight bosses anytime without going through the whole game again. Also it was really hard, and I have yet to even try to beat it with 3 hearts.
(I need to play Wind Waker)
The DS zelda games are fun, but there is just something about it that I don't like... Maybe it is because it is so easy.
Ok I am not going to talk about any more, my post is already to long.

Raz179
Raz179
19 posts
Nomad

I like The Original and the Minish Cap. I never played Ocarina of Time, but I hear it's good.

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

Ocarina. Of. Time. Best game ever. Not only is it the best Zelda game ever, but it is the best game of ALL TIME.

fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

yep the minish cap is a great one... i didnt like the train one for the ds very much though...

Frix
Frix
24 posts
Nomad

Totaly zelda the wind waker, is the best for me

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Majora's Mask

The only game I can't wait until it's inevitable remake on the 3DS (Hopefully with Ocarina of Time being remade on the 3DS)

I still play Majora's Mask occasionally and win it 100% complete each time.

MegaTr0n36
MegaTr0n36
10 posts
Nomad

i havent played twilight princess yet, but my favorite is Ocarina of Time

Showing 211-225 of 239