ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AG3 Calendar: November 22, 2010

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 12:44am

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

"Broadsword" was our closed beta codename.

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 12:45am

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

3,672 posts

You went from a broadsword to a claymore? Pretty impressive upgrade.

Posted Nov 25, '10 at 7:31am

tylerjones57

tylerjones57

90 posts

Awesome!!!!!! Thanks for the calendar man!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Nov 26, '10 at 5:32am

xgeogander

xgeogander

203 posts

I have a question . why there is a codename like broad sword , claymore ETC ? whats it for ?

Posted Nov 26, '10 at 5:52am

Efan

Efan

3,162 posts

why there is a codename like broad sword , claymore ETC? whats it for?

To sound really cool! As in: "we are good to go with operation broad sword, bring out the big guns".
It also fits in with the medieval theme.
By the way Mods, admins it's past November 22.

Posted Nov 26, '10 at 10:11pm

xgeogander

xgeogander

203 posts

oh yeah , hehe hehehe , sound so cool ..... claymore now ..... is it?

Posted Nov 26, '10 at 10:34pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

ok the beta is great except for a problem on exit path... when u move so fast the flag or checkpoint doesnt register like when im running and pass through a flag it wont work then if i die i gotta restart the level and its on multiplayer

Posted Nov 27, '10 at 12:13am

metaking

metaking

64 posts

ok the beta is great except for a problem on exit path ... when u move so fast the flag or checkpoint doesn't register like when im running and pass through a flag it wont work then if i die i gotta restart the level and its on multiplayer

that's the game's problem, not the site's.
if the game has a flaw that it doesn't register over "X" speed, then tell the programmer or something.
or at least i think so

Posted Nov 27, '10 at 11:06pm

KyahcoSukaimasutae

KyahcoSukaimasutae

322 posts

thank guy for the clearing up. and well ok! i geuss it sound pretty cool LOL XD.

ok the beta is great except for a problem on exit path... when u move so fast the flag or checkpoint doesnt register like when im running and pass through a flag it wont work then if i die i gotta restart the level and its on multiplayer

that usally is the game (but who nows what could happen!) high speed collition, uhg it is wierd it usally does not work normaly, so some programing programs ethier fix it at the spot atuomaticly or make a second code for high speed collition. so it could be that second code was not put in or a flag error, i don't remember why it happen i think it was that the player object (entity usally) updates ever so many frames per second (FPS) or there is another way but it is not ushaly used in platforming (i think) , and the flag was a hit box and the player does to now if thouse hit boxes touch then "blank" happens and id the player runs super fast it will go update (almost disspear) and then go at the time it go next to the flag it(the player) will be dissapering over and over ,so the hit boxes can't hit and no out come. (rememder i could be wrong that was a "I think", or more like a "i don't remember but i read about it.") but there are ways around it all.