ForumsThe TavernDo You Have Any Wierd Talents or Abilites?

82 14328
ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

I was just curios because I can do some fairly strange things.

So just say what your talent is and when and how you learned how to do it.

Me? This is kind of disgusting, but forever I've been able to suck in MASSIVE LOUD burps. No joke. This is even more disgusting so *WARNING*, One time I was taking a dump and I sucked in air through my butthole, so I can suck in farts at will too. It's crazy.

• 82 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Well anyone could do this probley, But I can roll my eye's back so you see nothing but the white part (forgot what it's called!?!?!?)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

One time I was taking a dump and I sucked in air through my butthole, so I can suck in farts at will too. It's crazy.

Sorry for the doubble post but.....WHAT THE HELL?!?!!??!
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

I know a party trick trick that involves balancing a wine glass on my nose. People seemed to be impressed by that

WarriorsCreed
WarriorsCreed
17 posts
Nomad

I can draw a well drawn picture in like 4 minutes

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I don't cosider this a talent but my tong is really really wierd (almost weirder than your butt in farting) here but how could I show it better than in a picture of it. Its not a very good one cause you can't see the cracks very well but...
http://a216.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_b7bdd0d1943786a9ad600ba3c8c32ad7.jpg

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I can crack my neck so far, I almost fear I will snap my neck and die right there on the spot. Not really a talent or ability, but just something weird/strange about myself.

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

i can talk so fast in less than 1 minute i can finish a whole paragraph and you can understand what i say

ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

yeah lil gangsta i was expectin that kind of reply

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

ok......
havent found out mine yet : (

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

yeah lil gangsta i was expectin that kind of reply

Thats pretty over the top weaird and scary-ish lol no offence, I mean i've heard of people farting but you on the other hand suck air in,?!?!!?

Can I ask, do you like do it any rime you want?
ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I can lick my elbow. I don't know if that's special but none of my friends can do it.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I can drown out all sounds and enter a state of zen or something like that really useful when my prinsiple is yelling at me

ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

lil gangsta. I would only do it for my own personal enjoyment in my home lol. I wouldn't do it somewhere else. Oh and by the way, I have to at least bend over to suck them in.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

JUST DROP IT ALREADY!!!!

gotcha84
gotcha84
57 posts
Nomad

lol..... this is a weird topic but, okay.

i can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. i can crack my back, hands, toes, ankles, knees, and sometimes neck. i can drink a full glass of milk (a little less than 8 oz.) in less than like 2 seconds. i can easily go for 2-3 days without any sleep.

i'm not sure if all those were special or skills but i just listed what came to mind. :-)

Showing 1-15 of 82