wideloadbo10

wideloadbo10

94 posts

why do we need an ag3?

Posted Nov 30, '10 at 7:34pm

TheAKGuy

TheAKGuy

181 posts

Well, this version is getting old. Made in 2007? The site managers want to get updated. Don't ask. It's their decision.

Posted Nov 30, '10 at 7:47pm

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

I don't see the harm in wondering why we need AG3. Anyway I believe in order to keep serving its audience to the best it is able to, AG needs to keep itself up to date.

That's where AG3 comes in.

Posted Nov 30, '10 at 8:00pm

watermelon245

watermelon245

84 posts

i saw AG3, this looks pretty old and AG3 looks better thats why we need a new AG check it out when it comes out or if you were one of the beta testers.

Posted Nov 30, '10 at 8:09pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,208 posts

A good example would be the capabilities of AG2 compared to the new AG3. Gonna quote Strop for a sec:

The AG2 forum code was very messy as it was a hastily thrown-together home-grown bunch of scripts. As a result, the forum tended to lag greatly and was quite unable to do many functions considered ordinary on other boards. Others were removed to preserve performance. [...]

So AG3's job is to:

--Increase the capabilities of the system

--Provide some great, new features that have been discussed, but couldn't be added throughout AG2's lifetime.

--Provide some great, new features that haven't.

--With some features, increase the activity that a user can do with flash gaming.

It is a complete overhaul on the system, and it's just going to overall be better.

Posted Nov 30, '10 at 8:38pm

derek13756

derek13756

161 posts

i think it would be good for armorgames websites are always getting updated.

Posted Nov 30, '10 at 8:41pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

In a nutshell, the current web site was designed and built by a third-party group, or possibly a lone developer, and there are so many enhancements and changes we want to make to make armorgames.com the very best online gaming site that we decided to start over FROM SCRATCH to rebuild the site. Everything about AG3 is brand new. It'll be faster, we'll be able to do so much more with it, we'll be able to add new features faster, it'll be more secure, etc.

Posted Dec 1, '10 at 6:16pm

pedrohcc

pedrohcc

6 posts

it will be very nice the AG3, because the interface of the AG,and also put the sugestions of the users in use

Posted Dec 1, '10 at 6:18pm

thaboss

thaboss

884 posts

how dare you!!!!!

yeah, AG3 is newer, better, faster, and has a lot of new stuff crammed into it. (and all the above)

Posted Dec 4, '10 at 4:57am

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

673 posts

From what I've heard it sounds like its going to be MUCH improved