ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54492
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I remember Ernie. I was friends with him on MyNinjaKiwi. I left, and a month later he found me, by search for jdoggparty on google. Then another month MyNinjaKiwi shut down. So he came here and became top 10. He was a top member at MyNinjaKiwi too.

Also:

7th on not as cool as MyNinjaKiwi: Bloonsworld

He also had the most played level for a while. He just spammed to get that though xD

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

He said he was a moderator over there. I failed to realize his name there was Skull Ernie.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Yeah he was a mod.

Lol probably should have mentioned that.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Ghost I love that frog one. I also really like the other three green animal armatars. The cricket, preying mantus, and fly.

I like this one too. I didn't pick the preying mantis because Zophia already uses it. And with the others, I've seen one person in the forums with the fly. But no one with the cricket.

Out of the three that contain the frog. I like the monkey and frog. The crocodile doesn't appeal to me. I didn't want to choose the monkey because Walker is already using it. :/
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I'll forever associate the monkey with Crazynaitor and Russianfreak. I used it for a few hours myself.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Ricador used to use the crocodile.

Actually Ghost, Zophia uses the cricket, and no one uses the preying mantus. Well Green did, but he left...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Actually Ghost, Zophia uses the cricket, and no one uses the preying mantus.

actually, Jdogg, Zophia uses the preying mantis. And has been, for a very long time.
KingRyan used the cricket too.
ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

I am confused about armatars, in my log in screen (top right corner) it shows me having the orange shield, but when I post I have the one I selected, is this a glitch, or what?

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Ricador used to use the crocodile

No one really associates that with him these days. As Cen said, you got confused between the cricket and preying mantis.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

What about this flaming skull here?? It is amazing! I don't care if it is overused or not, I liked this one very much. Knight_34's armatar is awesome too.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Sonam use to have that Armatar.

I dont think I was fond of Sonam.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't like any of the human Armatars. Except for some 0AP ones.

The Grasshopper I'm using now is unique. I change my Armatar quite frequently because I can't find the right one. Soon though I'll find it.

I've noticed that I'm the only one in the forums that use it.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I like changing my armatar frequently because every time I open new ones I like changing to try being always showing something new.

TanHatMan
TanHatMan
86 posts
Nomad

This week, I haven't found anyone that has my armatar. And about once a week i find someone that does but that's it. Probably not too rare but whatever

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

That one isn't used too often these days. The former moderator Calm is the most recognizable user, but he's inactive.

Showing 196-210 of 431