ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54412
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

A lot do have the seasonal ones. They are just inactive or don't come to the forums much.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I also didn't find Halloween '09 or Spring '09

They aren't hard to find. Carlie put a link to the preceding contest in each contest thread.

Halloween '09
Spring '09
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

After skimming through some of those pages of the links that you gave. We really do have some good artists on this site. If only I had a tablet and some more material to draw.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

You're forgetting the most famous bearer and the creator of that armatar, the_manta.

Indeed, he hasn't been here lately.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I've heard of him, but I forgot.

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure I've seen someone else with it other than DV.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I've seen many others with that one Plutonium94. But... in the forums no one that I've seen has. Except DV but he changed his. And now you've picked it up.

The unicorn is unique and amazing. I have yet to see one person in the forums with it. It also looks very peaceful.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Hey Matrix, Caffeine101, James Lee, also has Plutonium's armatar :O

I think there is only one other active member here who has my armatar and that's ExplosiveDynamite, formerly Poetryhere. There are probably thousands of flash gamers with "my" armatar but haven't really made themselves known.

Of course, I claimed this since September 2009

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

who has my armatar and that's ExplosiveDynamite,

Nope.. I switched from it yesterday, I think, maybe two days ago.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I might take up this one:
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_15_60.60_c.jpg
I haven't seen anyone with it. And I don't like staying with the same Armatar for so long. I might change between this unicorn and that person.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The frog that I'm using now looks amazing. I've only seen one other person in the forums with it. I was going to change to the bearded person that I posted above yours. But Efan took it from me. :O

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

No one uses mine... tell me if someonelse uses it

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Wow Jetcord, that's the first time I've ever seen that.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Ghost I love that frog one. I also really like the other three green animal armatars. The cricket, preying mantus, and fly.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

My memory is alive. Jetcord, your armatar is most famously used by FloydTC. A friend of not so earnest Ernie, he's been inactive for a while.

Showing 181-195 of 431