ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54494
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

He does seem to be inactive on AG. I haven't ever seen him post. But that's because I'm "newer" here. I usually see him post on GetSatisfaction sometimes.

Another person has it. Someone in the PS3 VS Xbox360 Vs Wii thread. He brought some good discussion. But I don't see him as much anymore.

That is my favorite dragon out of the selection. I like the fiery gold one as well. But I've seen many with them. So I just tend to pick Armatars that no one uses in the forums. And I'm liking the grasshopper so far.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I used to use that dragon

Also, are you guys so lazy that you're calling a Dragonfly a fly? Everytime I see you say fly, I check and go "ooooh..."

I went through yesterday, and there's about 8 Armatars I'd consider using, and then about 8 more maybes.

Matrix doesn't like my shield DX

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Matrix doesn't like my shield DX

I just don't see why you can't choose one Armatar out of all of them. You have unlocked all of them but you pick the shield.
I went through yesterday, and there's about 8 Armatars I'd consider using

Do it!
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Do it!

Please, Do it. I hate the sheilds :'(
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I was considering forming an anti-shield group in response to the fools that "claimed" shield colors as their own and "created groups". Anyway, I'm neutral now. For many the shields were a fad.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hey, don't diss the shields... Some of us were forced to take it on because we don't spam.
And what is this with "claimed" colours? Sounds interesting.

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

I quite like the shields, if the template in the middle had a colour I would certainly consider using on of them, but since it has white.. no thank you.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

And what is this with "claimed" colours?

Some people declared themselves to be the leader of "the Blue Shields", or something like that. E-peen.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Some people declared themselves to be the leader of "the Blue Shields", or something like that. E-peen.

Aha. Sounds like people I would like to meet, and possibly laugh in the face at.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I be tha leader of th' beardless dwarf. Not E-peen.

In my opinion, the translucent shield was better.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

In my opinion, the translucent shield was better.

Hmm.. I can't get a copy of it because it was overwritten by the starry shield. Oh well.

Aha. Sounds like people I would like to meet, and possibly laugh in the face at.

A lot of people.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

The translucent shield was much better than the colored shields.

I be getting bored of mine.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I was getting bored of my normal range of Armatars. I would only choose some animal/mythical creatures. I did use the grasshopper for about a day. Now I'm a wizard. I'll probably stay like this up until I get a dinosaur or longer.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'm almost at 10000 AP so hopefully there are some interesting ones there.

ExplosiveDynamite
ExplosiveDynamite
316 posts
Nomad

10000? D: I'll never reach that much.. I am excited for 375.. almost there.. xD

Showing 211-225 of 431