ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54496
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I don't think anyone else has this armatar.
I always liked it because it reminded me of Theatre and Writing (two of my favorite subjects).

Did anyone notice that all the 2nd generation (?) armatars are outlines around them.

Second Generation as in??
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I don't think anyone else has this armatar.

I think I have seen one other person with it but I don't remember the name. And yours is not so used because it is a seasonal one.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I have found a person with a very interesting armatar and I think it is pretty unique. Here it is,Riou1231

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

That's a pretty good one. Loloynage2's is cool.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Second Generation as in??

First generation is all the 0 AP ones. When this site was old, that was all you could choose from. Then they added about 8 sets of armatars that required AP. Then they added like another 4. Then the 2 dinosaur sets made it. So:

1st Gen: 0 AP
2nd Gen: About 8 sets
3rd Gen: Abour 4 more sets
4th Gen: Dinosaurs.
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

It would seem that could give a loose explanation the different artistic style of Gen. 1(starter) Armatars and more hand-drawn looking ones, like jdogg's. I like the dinosaur.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Yes.

TaterTots
TaterTots
55 posts
Nomad

I've only seen one other person that has this armatar.
Sorry to burst your bubble if you thought you were the only one with it.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I have found a person with a very interesting armatar and I think it is pretty unique. Here it is,Riou1231

Ah, a winter/Christmas seasonal armatar. I don't think they put them out anymore...
ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

lol, i think the rabbit is cool, but i think i made a rabbit epidimec and it's overused now. Out of all i've seen I think i like the hydra one pedro has

Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

Rabbit epidemic?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The only reason why we used the rabbit was for the count to 100 to mess with Gantic. He didn't seem to care though. So I changed back and some of the other users as well.

Unicorn = amazing/unique.

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

The unicorn is really awesome. I hope to one day find my own. The rabbit= awesome... but not unique. :/

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Well, it will take a while until you unlock the unicorns armatars but don't worry, the bunny is one of the coolest ones.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I like the one I have now. I don't really like the rabbit.

Showing 361-375 of 431