ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54495
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I like the Monkey armatar but I don't use it because MRWalker82's one and don't want to have the same armatar

But you have the same armatar of someone...
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

But you have the same armatar of someone...

He's concerned about crossing paths with a moderator, but doesn't care if his armatar has been long used by Alt.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I'm saying that is not cool, because Alt has more posts than Walker.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I'm saying that is not cool, because Alt has more posts than Walker.

It seems quite understandable to me (after having had the same armatar as Strop since I signed up, I know exactly what issues that might create).
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

That was vewy vewy annoying. But it was more annoying when you both had sparkly shields, becuase like a million people had those.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Right, because there's absolutely no trouble with me and the hundreds of other rabbits out there.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Lol, but your text is blue. I'm saying it isn't as bad if their is a normal user and a mod. Two mods with the same, or two users with the same is worse. :P

Especially if they both are amazing drawers and have 9,000+ posts.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

He's concerned about crossing paths with a moderator, but doesn't care if his armatar has been long used by Alt.

Whatever, it is just an armatar. I will keep changing mine to you stop complaining about it.
IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

NO! YOU STOLE MI--

Oh, wait, I changed it. Oops. :P

I have to say, mine is pretty unique. I know one other player who's got the cheetah, and they're not active. At least, not on the forums.

I'm glad to have this one, though. It's good.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I like the cheetah armatar but it is sitting in an odd position but it is still awesome. I have used it for a while.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

It is. I just try not to look to hard at it, because it's too awesome. If I look at it too much my eyeballs will burn up. Because it's so awesome. :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_367_200.200_c.png
I like this dinosaur. Only other two that I've seen with it is plokkey and TotalReview.

I would like to get to the carnivorous dinosaurs. But since AG3 is coming soon I won't get the chance to.

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

I don't think that mine is so unique it just makes it look like I have a lot more AP than I do lol.

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

i dont see mine very often...though its rlly not unique or anything...well maybe somewhat amazing

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Bugs!?
I don't like any of the bugs except for the mantis and grasshopper. All the other ones just creep me out. I've never liked bugs.

I like the yellow dinosaur next to the gray one. I think you need about 8,500 AP for it. That's a long way to go. I probably won't get there before AG3.
The yellow dinosaur is next to the gray one. I don't know any of their names. But, I've looked in the top 100 and no one even uses it.

Showing 391-405 of 431