ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54490
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

All the dragon Armatars are nice. I would use them if they weren't so overused.
I like the butterfly too, I might choose that one, I only like it because of the shades of blue used on it.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I like the butterfly too, I might choose that one, I only like it because of the shades of blue used on it.

Huh, okay. But don't you think the butterfly isn't a more female armatar than a male one? All of them are unisex but this is a bit more female in my opinion.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

But don't you think the butterfly isn't a more female armatar than a male one? All of them are unisex but this is a bit more female in my opinion.

Gah, I'd say it's unisex. Also it's not big deal, just an Armatar. I pick it because of the colors.
Most people say that the unicorn that I chose was only for women, but I like the unicorn one because one of my favorite flash games is 'Robot Unicorn Attack'. And I mainly only pick Armatars that I see no one with and that I think are unique.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Most people say that the unicorn that I chose was only for women

I think the unicorn is more unisex than the butterfly but anyways, it is just an armatar. I think until today Alt didn't notice that I use the same armatar as him. Will he swear me?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Will he swear me?

It would be pretty dumb of him to do that. I'd say he wouldn't do that. He might just ignore you and dislike you for taking his signature Armatar. But, you should just wait for him to notice you more with it.

I remember once when I changed to skater's pegasus and Alt's hydra they got mad at me for it. I was only playing around with them though.

If someone was intentionally changing Armatars to mess with me I wouldn't take it as a big deal. *cough*jdogg*cough*, he tried doing that a week ago just to mess with me.

My tops Armatars that I think are amazing would have to be bear, fox, wolf, unicorns, pegasus, hydra, knight/gladiator, some of the dwarf Armatars, butterfly, caterpillar, all the dinosaurs, bunny, some of the starter shields are okay like the green, red and blue ones, tiger, lion, penguin, owl, eagle, grasshopper, mantis, monkey, frog, And I sort of like this human Armatar:
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_90_80.80_c.jpg
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

And I sort of like this human Armatar

It is Graham's, right?? I like it but it looks a bit weird and scary to me.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I love that one so much. I would use it if Graham wasn't.

Also, lol that wasn't me silly. That was you messing with me. I think you confused yourself.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_90_200.200_c.jpg
I bet it looks nice enlarged.

I've only seen one other person that has this armatar.

OMG I MADE THAT ONE!!!!!!!! I MADE THAT SNOWMAN!!!!!!!1!1!!!

O.O :O :O :O

It would seem that could give a loose explanation the different artistic style of Gen. 1(starter) Armatars and more hand-drawn looking ones, like jdogg's. I like the dinosaur.

All the dinosaurs were made by Zophia herself. And I also assume different artists were hired for each armatar.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

OMG I MADE THAT ONE!!!!!!!! I MADE THAT SNOWMAN!!!!!!!1!1!!!

Seriously?? Well, you have done a super job. When/if there is a contest for new seasonal armatars you should try making more of them.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I have made some in ms paint with my laptop mouse pad, they don't look good though, not good at all! I only drew them from what I had on my mind, when I do get a tablet though, I'll remake them. Then if we are able to upload our own in AG3 I'll be using my own Armatars. That will truly make mine unique.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I drew all of mine in MS Paint, and lots of them still made it. With a mouse. No excuses Matrix.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

No excuses Matrix.

It's hard to draw with a laptop mouse pad. Very hard. . . I have tried to draw them better but my fingers always slip and I mess them up.
And you probably used a normal mouse. If I had a normal mouse then I could draw them a tad bit better then how they are now. I'd rather have a tablet though so I can draw them to the best of my ability.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

A mouse and a touch pad (It's not called a mouse pad) are different things. Meh, I don't like touch pads. Good thing I have a wireless mouse.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Actually I have drawn one with a touch pad, and it made it. You just have to take your time, and zoom in x6.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

This is the best armatar EVER.
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_68_60.60_c.jpg

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I like the Monkey armatar but I don't use it because MRWalker82's one and don't want to have the same armatar of a moderator but I don't like so much the crocodile and the frog, they are just fine. For now, still using the hydra.

Showing 376-390 of 431