ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54499
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Finally found someone using the same armatar as me. Less people use it I guess. Discrimination against 0 AP armatars. Tsk.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I hve only seen 1 other people for using this armatar, so I believe that this is kinda unique.And this kinda describes me :P

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I used this armatar back when I was a knight I believe and changed back to it when it really fit me.

When there were seasonal armatars out a lot of people were using them. Including me. Though people have moved on but they still are nice to see.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Naah... the bunny is common as hell. But it's so sweet

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah I saw ur armatar a while ago. When did it come out?

it was on one of the fall season armatar.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well mine is just a place holder till I find an awesome one. Then again I may just use it until Im able to get some of my custom avatars in AG3. I would hijack destroye's if I could though.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
801 posts
Nomad

Sadly I do not. This ant is going to make do until I get the wolf. I've only seen two people using the ant. I wish I could have loloynage's armatar. It looks cool to me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Mine isn't a seasonal one. But I've only seen one other person in the forums with it. I like this gold fiery dragon.

The Armatars I do want though are the dinosaur ones. But I don't think I will unlock them before AG3 comes. And they might not have them anymore.

hmm. I wonder if knight has them saved. And maybe he can give me them.

My top four Armatars that I want though would have to be these ones:
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_337_80.80_c.jpg
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_335_80.80_c.png
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_356_80.80_c.jpg
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_210_80.80_c.jpg
I can't just choose one out of all of those. They all look awesome.

If we can upload our own though I will choose one of those besides the dinosaur ones.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Those were all part of a Halloween Armatar contest. I'm not sure which ones belong to which year though. Looks like you missed out on those. D:

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Looks like you missed out on those.

:'(

I think the rabbit is overused. Just like with the fox. I've seen about 11 people total with the rabbit and 9 with the fox.

I've seen 1 other person in the forums with this gold fiery dragon. I have seen about 4 others with it though but they don't seem to be active.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Mine beats all you've ever saw...

I've seen all the armatars that have been posted on Armor Games, ever. I just saved all the 400 that were lying around in AG's database to my hard drive.

The original blank shield is better than that red imitation.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

i like mine. no one has unicorns

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

is the golden dragon a limited time armatar?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

This one I have now?

No it's not. Anyone that gets the amount of AP can choose it. I just like how it looks. Same with the white unicorn. I like that one and this one the most. When and if I unlock the dinosaurs I'm going to pick one of them.

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

Huh. It looks very cool. But I still think mah cookie man is the best :3

Showing 31-45 of 431