ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54498
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I like the cookie, are you brain damaged from narrowly escaping the clutches of humans??? =P

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I suppose mine is fairly unique, and it doesn't hurt that someone helped confirm this on the first page by saying so. I actually drew this armatar myself, so I suppose I have a bit of a personal attachment to it or something along those lines.

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I like the cookie, are you brain damaged from narrowly escaping the clutches of humans??? =P

*Eye twitches* Ptsh, no.

I suppose mine is fairly unique, and it doesn't hurt that someone helped confirm this on the first page by saying so. I actually drew this armatar myself, so I suppose I have a bit of a personal attachment to it or something along those lines.

I actually like your armatar quite alot. And I would definitely use an armatar if I can drawn it. Ugh I wish I made mine.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

@ghostofmatrix firetail used that for a while.

And I like the cookie man too, is it of the same author of that sad snowman?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

firetail used that for a while.

I think he used it for about 1 day then changed it.
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Ghost is right. I was on this site for MONTHS back a while ago and firetail didn't use it once.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

He does change it a lot though.
I would too if I had all the Armatars available to me. I think the dinosaur ones are unique. I don't see anyone that uses them except for kirby998 and plokkey. If I ever get enough AP for AG3 I'm going to get the triceratops one. The dinosaurs to me look amazing. They're very well drawn.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

for

Sorry, I made a typo. That was suppose to be "before"
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I believe AG3 will allow custom uploadable avatars, correct me if I'm wrong.. I'm not sure about the use of AG2 armatars though.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Easy save the armatar and then upload it! I already have the bunny and the koala on my computer, but it would be nice if someone that unlocked them all would upload them somewhere and share the links.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I have only saved about 30 of the seasonal ones onto my computer.
I'm sure someone here has all of them saved already.

The only ones I really care about though are the dinosaurs. I haven't gotten them yet. And also the rare ones.

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

those seasonal armatars, are they availible for a few hours, days, weeks, months?

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I've never seen a seasonal armatar... waaaah! :'(

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Yes you have. Skarl, fluffybunny422, crimsonblade55 all have one. They've posted in here.
And on the previous pages I showed some of them and knight_34 showed some too.

Oats
Oats
28 posts
Nomad

those seasonal armatars, are they availible for a few hours, days, weeks, months?

During the season.. You'd be able to use spring armatars until the Summer Contest came up and summer armatars till the Halloween Contest. Generally the scale is in months.

Easy save the armatar and then upload it!

AG owns the armatars. I'm not sure if it's acceptable using them for everything.
Showing 46-60 of 431