ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54497
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Hmm.. That was a lapse in judgement. I am Oats by the way.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I love mine. Never changing it. Haloween seasoinal.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If I had a good seasonal one I wouldn't change it either. That one looks nice dudeguy45.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

During the season.. You'd be able to use spring armatars until the Summer Contest came up and summer armatars till the Halloween Contest. Generally the scale is in months.

The only problem being that they actually didn't make them available again this year, most likely because of the whole AG 3.0 thing, and the lack of Carlie.

Hmm.. That was a lapse in judgement. I am Oats by the way.

I'm actually not sure if that is against the rules or not, mainly because of the wording concerning the rule on alts in the Terms and Conditions though I fail to see why you would admit to that anyways.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

No one can even get my armatar muahah
Its not even one of the choices.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

The only problem being that they actually didn't make them available again this year, most likely because of the whole AG 3.0 thing, and the lack of Carlie.

I think it's just 3.0. I'm sure if the actual team didn't have things to do, one of them, say Cormyn, could organize/plant the project again.

I'm actually not sure if that is against the rules or not, mainly because of the wording concerning the rule on alts in the Terms and Conditions though I fail to see why you would admit to that anyways.

The only thing I see in there related to alts is that clan alt problem, but nothing related to regular, declared alts and whether they have privileges to posting or not. Knight declared Oats for a while, so according to this, he's still in the right.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I wouldn't mind having
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/deer-2.jpg
as my armatar... Instead of this here.

As for the alts: Declared alts are okay. Undeclared are not. regular alts can be used on the site. Game alts are not to be used on the site.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

You could always submit an armatar set like Zophia did, Cen! I personally would like to see what you would come up with as a "set". Deer armatars?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Woodland creatures, perhaps.
Though I am unsure if they would be good enough for actual using for AG.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I am unsure if they would be good enough for actual using for AG.

Sorry, I messed up the quoting. There now it's fixed.

And also I kinda like this thread. It gets to let us see some of the seasonal Armatars that some users actually have.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

D to the itto. If you made one with a helmet and a beard, I'd use it. Like, for a long time. If Zophia could do it, so can you (not discrediting Zophia's skilled talent of course)!

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Cenere, that goat thing armatar looked AWESOME!! =)

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

goat thing

It's a deer. And it does look cool.

I am unsure if they would be good enough for actual using for AG.

Why wouldn't they be good enough?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Mind reposting your post corrected instead of correcting it in a new post?

I understand now. No problem.
yours confuse me.

:'(

Did Zophia make the dinosaur ones? Or which ones did she make?
wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
146 posts
Nomad

is contest things or seasonall thingys the only way yopu can get cool armatars?

Showing 61-75 of 431