ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54500
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Indeed. You signed up in September. I don't believe we've had any of the seasonal armatars released since last spring.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

We've still been given no explanation as to why the contests were abruptly ceased.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

We've still been given no explanation as to why the contests were abruptly ceased.

Carlie was not around. That is really the one and only reason.
We mods can't do anything about it, I did ask for some armatars to be uploaded for Halloween this year, but Ian never replied, so I assume they were too busy with AG3 to try and fix about with contests and such.
wideloadbo10
wideloadbo10
146 posts
Nomad

I like my vile pests I was a rat now I'm a bug thingy

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I don't think my Armatar is amazing, it is just cool. I've chosen it because I like tigers. There are a lot of cool and rare Armatars but I have no idea of which one is the best.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

@Cenere

Thanks, I now know why. Hopefully, by the time AG3 is done something can be considered.

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

o_0 YAY! Mine is cool. No one uses it! GO ME!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I myself prefer animal Armatars/Avatars to anything else.
So if it is possible to make more of those in AG3 then that would be nice.

Cassidy
Cassidy
3 posts
Nomad

I haven't seen anyone else with mine

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

The creator of your armatar still uses it.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Nope.
I wish I could upload a custom one.

It would be a little glass vial.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If we had an upload option I don't really know what I would choose. Maybe possibly one of the dinosaurs that are already on here. Or could be something like 'the matrix'
Maybe something like this:
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/MatrixCode.gif

I don't really know. That seems to be the only thing that I would really like if we had an upload option.

fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I would most definitely use something like...

http://www.grit.com/uploadedImages/GRT/articles/issues/2008-01-01/LlamaHEAD_resized400X266.jpg

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, you have to remember that it would be a bad idea to get AG into trouble. Which means no copyrighted images, or more correct: No images you haven't made yourself or have the right to use my written consent of the creator.

PoetryHere
PoetryHere
73 posts
Nomad

I love my armatar for some various reasons, it was given to me when I first registered so I feel like it's sacred t me. =D

Showing 91-105 of 431