ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359357
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
maxfang36
maxfang36
26 posts
Nomad

probably either Super Smash Bros Brawl for wii or SoulCaliber2 for wii/gamecube!

GoGoNichie
GoGoNichie
4 posts
Nomad

My Favorite Console Is: The PS3 and Wii with all the games from Nintendo and most from or for the PS3

xFILOx
xFILOx
1 posts
Nomad

i love fallout...especially new vegas but i prefer the story of fallout 3

Abzo11
Abzo11
3 posts
Nomad

My Favourite game is is the Dragon ball Z Bodukai Tenkiachi Series, but i like the Battle Field Series best.

My favourite Console is the Xbox 360 because i like Halo as well.

Gobernator
Gobernator
5 posts
Shepherd

I'd have to say Dead Island, it keeps you awake and active, just hearing the zombies moan creeps you out, and the occassional encounter with a big zombie like a ram or a butcher make you focus because if you don't you will die. For me it's great. Oh! almost forgot about the weapon modifications! Kinda like Dead Rising, but much more bloodier!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Super Smash Bros: Brawl is a great game and has a high level of customization. The only down side is the friend codes, they are retarded.

bubbarush
bubbarush
12 posts
Peasant

My favorite game is the game: Overlord and Overlord II, they are slightly older games but are still fantastic.
I love to play it on the Ps3, because the system Compliments to controll and spells used in the game.
In the Game, you controll an Ever growing army of four different minions that can obtain armor and weapons and get gold for you and will fight for you. If you collect items your health mana and minions can grow. YOu can forge your own weapons and od a lot of different things.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm going to go with each genre I know of.

Strategy- I don't believe I have one.

Sports- Right now, it's NBA2K12. The My Player and Association modes are extensive and it seems to never get old. The online gameplay is flawed so I don't touch that. And I always bounce the ball on my teammates foot and opponent's foot. I mean that rarely happens in real life. So I hope they patch that in NBA2K13.

Shooter- I'm loving Battlefield 3. It has a realistic feel to it. Feels like you're a real soldier. Good environmental effects. You can fly jets and helicopters. Drive tanks and jeeps. There's a whole lot of things you can do in the game. I know BF3 is more of an online game. They need to improve the campaign. Because people who don't have online are going to be disappointed.

Puzzle- LittleBigPlanet. By far the best puzzle game out there. Great customization. You can create your own level and do random things. And play other people's levels too. Which can be very interesting and fun.

Racing- Midnight Club: Los Angeles. A decent amount of cars to choose from. Good customization. And usually anywhere you go to there's a race waiting for you. It's also a very challenging game.

Burnout Paradise. I couldn't choose which one Midnight Club or Burnout since I can't really compare them even though they're racing games. Anyways, in Burnouts, there's always crazy crashes, tricks you can do, and high speed races.

Action/Adventure- Basically the Assassin's Creed series. It's a fairly easy game to beat. But I guess the storyline kind of hooks you into the game. I hope Assassin's Creed 3 will be good and challenging. So far the gameplay looks interesting. I see new weapons and you can climb trees too. I'm going to be looking forward to that.

HappyBloodyUser
HappyBloodyUser
6 posts
Nomad

1. Skyrim for Xbox
2. God of war 3 for ps3
3. FF12 and God of war 2 for ps2

Latourious
Latourious
14 posts
Nomad

There is no way I could choose just one favorite game. I'll just put my top five games (not in order.)

1. MGS 3: Snake Eater (ps2)
2. God of War 2 (ps2)
3. RE 4 (ps2)
4. RE 5 (xbox 360)
5. Any of the Pokemon games (multiple Nintendo handhelds)

As for my favorite console, I'd have to say the Playstation 2. I've had it many times, and after a few months of selling it I would want it back.

Honorable mentions -

Most of the Final Fantasy games, and I love playing Gameboy Color games.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

my favorite game console is probably xbox 360

Veenomn
Veenomn
8 posts
Nomad

N64 is my favorite for all the good games.

Banjo Kazooie
Conker's bad Fur Day
Goldeneye
Mario Parties
Mario 64
Yoshi Story
Legend of Zeld Oot/Majora's Mask

I could go on lol.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

playstation because it has better cod play

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

I would say Minecraft for Xbox 360 or maybe Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox 360, They're both really fun though.

BlackCat54
BlackCat54
9 posts
Farmer

Well I would have to say the best game ever is either Halo,Star Wars battlefront 2, or Metal Gear Solid.

Showing 646-660 of 839