ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359359
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
TheErk
TheErk
5 posts
Peasant

Best Game ever? Im gonna go with The Original Doom, Not scary But LOTS of baddies.

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Minecraft or Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox 360, those games are so fun, you have to try them!

St0f
St0f
13 posts
Nomad

PS1 and gameboy color easy victory. And yes im born in the early 90's.

ps1 -> Crash bandicoot and Tekken, i LOVE it.

gameboy color -> Pokemon blue, so many memories, the best memories of my childhood are from nerding pokemon blue on my gameboy.

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Minecraft or Call od Duty Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox 360, they are both fun and you can do lots on them.

damjan16
damjan16
18 posts
Shepherd

My favorite games are : Football manager,Call of duty,Minecraft,Fifa,Elder scrolls (all parts) and League of Legends : )

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Well, PS1 my favorite console.

Favorite games: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and the Fallout series. I also liked a lot Crash Bandicoot.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Hmm...Well, I was partially raised on a NES, a PS2, and a Gamecube... and then I later evolved into a Wii and an xbox 360...

I'll say the Gamecube because I've had a lot of fun on it. The Wii would come in second.

My favorite game ... I'll have to use a series for it. 'Paper Mario' so far, 3 current additions completed, eagerly await next installment...

cungar
cungar
4 posts
Jester

gran turismo series are the best driving simulator (like W0rk said) and I was addicted to it, too.

SniperBullet
SniperBullet
40 posts
Peasant

counter strike global offensive....i love that game

wolfox
wolfox
5 posts
Nomad

my favorite game are all the call of duty but the black ops to bad online

RegenerateRay
RegenerateRay
1 posts
Nomad

I love all zombie games!! =) thats all i have to say

Foli123
Foli123
8 posts
Peasant

I perfer the wii due to the attachments you can add to the controllers such as guns, golf clubs,tennis rackets, ect. You also must remember wifi, photo channel, and downloadable games.

beratdemir10
beratdemir10
2 posts
Nomad

My favourite game of all time is Zelda twilight princess FOR THE WIN!

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

my favourite game ever is probabley skyrim nut now lately iv been playin the walking dead i really love the way your choices influence the entire game and the way it comes out in episodes costing â¬5 each, I play these games on PS3.

Vex_Rabbit
Vex_Rabbit
13 posts
Nomad

The Halo series Awsome, Awsome games. Bungie never failed to deliver

Showing 661-675 of 839