ForumsForum Games[Necro] World War II RPG

160 49106
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Well I have decided to make an RPG about the whole war not just one battle. This is going to be all about World War II. The history might not be pristine but I know a lot about it. So there is no storyline besides the war history. People will be at different point in the war depending on what faction they choose. [example: Americans will not be in the Battle of Britain and the Imperial Army will not be at D-day]
Factions:
Allies:
U.S.[Europe]
U.S.[Asia]
Britain
French[Resistance Included]
Soviet Union
Axis:
Germany
Imperial Army
Italian

Classes:
Infantry
Navy
Pilot
Heavy
AT[anti-tank]
Commando
Sniper
Create your own! [has to be approved by me]

Form:
Name: [Cannot be a famous person, real or nonreal]
Faction:
Physical Description:
Bio:
Perk: [Given to you from Bio]
Traits: [1 good 1 bad]
Class:
Primary Wep: Will be given to you
Secondary Wep: Will Be given to you
Class: Private[Pvt.]
Grenades: Will be given to you

That should be it, enjoy

This is my second RPG so be easy im new

• 160 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Aren't most classes self explanatory except maybe AT [you get a rocket-launcher, Commando [the best of the best at what they do they sneak around and jump from planes] and heavy is your gold old LMG class

there a particular reason i can't be Hungarian? they played a role in WW@
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

there a particular reason i can't be Hungarian?
Yes I may let you be them after I read up about them cuz right know I know not too much about their role in WW@
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Yes I may let you be them after I read up about them cuz right know I know not too much about their role in WW2

well lets begin with the invasion of Yugoslavia
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Ok but I don't have a form for you so make one plz?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Name: Heinz Farshmidt
Faction:Axis
Physical Description:Average height, black hair, brown eyes, Iron cross tattoo on his chest
Bio:Lived in Hungary through the split of the dual empire and the great depression. When He was Drafted he was then sent to train with the German army under an old Prussian military officer. Then sent with a Hungarian Division to help Germany Crush Yugoslavia.
Perk: [Given to you from Bio]
Traits: [1 good 1 bad]
Class:Hungarian All Terrain infantry
Primary Wep:Carcano Rifle
Secondary Wep:Luger P08
Uniform: Hungarian Military, M1940 Stahlhelm, Combat Boots
Misc. Items:Radio
Grenades: 2 Model 24 Stielhandgranate

my rifle comes from Italy since they traded with both Italy and Germany

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Name: Ako Mitsurugi
Faction: Imperial Army
Physical Description: 5'6", 175 lbs, light build, black hair.
Bio: Was raised on Kyushu as a poor farmer boy, and always dreamed of serving his Emperor and Country when he grew up. He was just barely able to participate in invading China when an influential uncle pulled some strings for him, and he did and saw many things he will never forget. Then sent to the Dutch Indies, he experienced more action there before being redeployed to the East Pacific.
Perk: Battle Hardened[More experience, harder to die]
Traits: You come up with these
Class: Infantry
Primary Wep: Arisaka Type 99 w/ Bayonet
Secondary Wep: Nambu Type 14 Pistol
Grenades: Type 97 Hand Grenade

Run for a small ditch, scanning the treeline for enemies.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Faction:Axis[Hungary]
Physical Description:Average height, black hair, brown eyes, Iron cross tattoo on his chest
Bio:Lived in Hungary through the split of the dual empire and the great depression. When He was Drafted he was then sent to train with the German army under an old Prussian military officer. Then sent with a Hungarian Division to help Germany Crush Yugoslavia.
Perk: War Cry[moral booster less chance of loosing hope in a battle and retreating]
Traits: You choose these

Over all im happy with this but you need traits and I would have given you a Hungarian Rifle not Italian

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Ako Mitsurugi
Faction: Imperial Army
Physical Description: 5'6", 175 lbs, light build, black hair.
Bio: Was raised on Kyushu as a poor farmer boy, and always dreamed of serving his Emperor and Country when he grew up. He was just barely able to participate in invading China when an influential uncle pulled some strings for him, and he did and saw many things he will never forget. Then sent to the Dutch Indies, he experienced more action there before being redeployed to the East Pacific.
Perk: Battle Hardened[More experience, harder to die]
Traits: You come up with these
Class: Infantry
Primary Wep: Arisaka Type 99 w/ Bayonet
Secondary Wep: Nambu Type 14 Pistol
Grenades: (2)Type 97 Hand Grenade

You make it in the ditch you can't see any enemies through the leaves and trees only a few hands, feet and barrels sticking out. They started lobbing a few grenades and you know you need to leave before a 'nade makes it into your hole. The sand bar is closer to you now and so is a larger rock about 10 feet to the left of you maybe you could get more cover and take a few shot at the enemies.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Perk: War Cry[moral booster less chance of loosing hope in a battle and retreating]
Traits: Zeal fanaticism (will make the troops morale higher and fight harder Of the loser nationality.. (the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)

like what kind of rifle?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Traits: Zeal fanaticism (will make the troops morale higher and fight harder Of the loser nationality.. (the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)

Well actually a sub-machine gun because the gun I saw was just a early g98 and you don't really need the uniform category. Also your traits are not just extra perks, traits are like He is creative or smart or clumsy, get what im sayin

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Gold - Serf

Flag

i prefer bolt action as a private

eh i like my sheet nice and liek that
it is a trait of mine it's my zeal fanaticism it does have a bit of area affect but i can change it

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Grenades: (2) Model 24 Stielhandgranate

Still thinking they are perks if you changed it to zeal and downer or something but I will go on

So you are in the back of a truck in Yugoslavia the Germans have already pushed the Yugoslavians back a little. When all of a sudden a motor hits right in front of the truck. the truck flips to the right onto the a dirt field. A korporal the wachtmeister[sgt] and yourself survive. He says that you guys are going to go to take out the mortar squad. He got a very good idea from were it came from. He asks If you want to continue on the road or take a long way in the forest but have the advantage of stealth and being hidden.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Gold - Serf

Flag

Traits: Zeal fanaticism (will ignore the pain from wanting to fight for his cause) Of the loser nationality.(the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)

fix'd

take the middle way

follow the edge of the forest just inside it

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Traits: Zeal fanaticism (will ignore the pain from wanting to fight for his cause) Of the loser nationality.(the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)

You can hear mortar fire to your right you head that way. You then come across and old barn trying to stay out of sight because you can see 2 mortar squads, a radio man, and a MG gunner in the top loft area guarding the mortar teams. You don't know how many people are inside the barn or even if they are POWs what will you do?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

i'm very doubtful they'd have POW's

so i'll use my rifle to kill the MG'er then throw a nade

Showing 16-30 of 160