ForumsForum Games[Necro] World War II RPG

160 49105
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Well I have decided to make an RPG about the whole war not just one battle. This is going to be all about World War II. The history might not be pristine but I know a lot about it. So there is no storyline besides the war history. People will be at different point in the war depending on what faction they choose. [example: Americans will not be in the Battle of Britain and the Imperial Army will not be at D-day]
Factions:
Allies:
U.S.[Europe]
U.S.[Asia]
Britain
French[Resistance Included]
Soviet Union
Axis:
Germany
Imperial Army
Italian

Classes:
Infantry
Navy
Pilot
Heavy
AT[anti-tank]
Commando
Sniper
Create your own! [has to be approved by me]

Form:
Name: [Cannot be a famous person, real or nonreal]
Faction:
Physical Description:
Bio:
Perk: [Given to you from Bio]
Traits: [1 good 1 bad]
Class:
Primary Wep: Will be given to you
Secondary Wep: Will Be given to you
Class: Private[Pvt.]
Grenades: Will be given to you

That should be it, enjoy

This is my second RPG so be easy im new

• 160 Replies
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Heinz Farshmidt
Faction:Axis[Hungary]
Physical Description:Average height, black hair, brown eyes, Iron cross tattoo on his chest
Bio:Lived in Hungary through the split of the dual empire and the great depression. When He was Drafted he was then sent to train with the German army under an old Prussian military officer. Then sent with a Hungarian Division to help Germany Crush Yugoslavia.
Perk: War Cry[moral booster less chance of loosing hope in a battle and retreating]
Charcteristics: Zeal fanaticism (will ignore the pain from wanting to fight for his cause) Of the loser nationality.(the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)
Class:Hungarian All Terrain infantry
Primary Wep:Carcano Rifle
Secondary Wep:Luger P08
Uniform: Hungarian Military, M1940 Stahlhelm, Combat Boots

Umm they are not blowing anything up just capturing something.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Physical Description:Average height, black hair, brown eyes, Iron cross tattoo on his chest
Bio:Lived in Hungary through the split of the dual empire and the great depression. When He was Drafted he was then sent to train with the German army under an old Prussian military officer. Then sent with a Hungarian Division to help Germany Crush Yugoslavia.
Perk: War Cry[moral booster less chance of loosing hope in a battle and retreating]
Charcteristics: Zeal fanaticism (will ignore the pain from wanting to fight for his cause) Of the loser nationality.(the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)

lets get to work!

also are they german, italian, or hungarian?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Name: Sergey Reznov
Faction: Soviet Union
Physical Description: Not very tall only 5'6 kinda scrawny almost no muscle
Bio: As a kid Sergey grew up in a village with a classified name in the Soviet Union. His favorite activity was shooting birds with his slingshot. When the war began his older brother Victor inlisted. That's when he decided to also. His days with his slingshot made learning to snipe much easier.
Perk: Keen Eye[shooting birds as a child helps with your accuracy in the long-run]
Traits: Very stealthy, has a tendency to disobey orders
Class: Sniper
Medals:Order of Alexander Nevsky
Primary Wep: Mosin-Nagant w/ Small medium ranged scope
Secondary Wep:Tokarev
Class: Private First Class[Pfc.]
Grenades0) RDG-33 grenade

Alright! I hope my spotter got some kind of award, he deserved it!

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

They are German and Hungarian. So you make your way through the hangar and get to the AA emplacements. They are guarded by 3 Pillboxes and several trenches. The most direct route is right in between 2 pill boxes but if you book it through the trench you may make it. There is a long way around but will require a lot of hand to hand combat in the trench and is guarded by 1 pillbox that ha several blind-spots. But a Sgt. tells you to take out the pillboxes before you take out the 3 AA guns. What do you do?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: As a kid Sergey grew up in a village with a classified name in the Soviet Union. His favorite activity was shooting birds with his slingshot. When the war began his older brother Victor inlisted. That's when he decided to also. His days with his slingshot made learning to snipe much easier.
Perk: Keen Eye[shooting birds as a child helps with your accuracy in the long-run]
Grenades2) RDG-33 grenade

He got promoted but will be on medical leave for a while. Your new spotter is a FNG(******* New Guy) and seems too gutsy. Before you know it the Germans are swarming the city and you are ordered into the town square were the fighting will be to snipe from a 5th story floor of a building. Germans swarmed the square in no time at all. You barely got in position to snipe when they came. The Germans engage with your fellow comrades below. The new guy keeps telling you to snipe some Germans but you don't want to risk hitting any fellow solders. Your spotter's head then explode from a burst of sniper fire. What do you do?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

find some blank rounds and modified grenades (from or on someone who uses rifle nades, there has to be someone) and fire into the pillboxes

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Why blank rounds? So you totally destroy one of the center tench pillboxes but you miss the rest and only knock out the gunners. YOU HAVE TO MOVE NOW before they get another crew on the MGs

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Oh wow why didnt I think of that of coure bullets work mess up the nade

SO you run and make it through and blow op the boxes. Now you have to climb a massive hill with a massive pillbox at the top and after that the AA guns are there. You see a Radio Man halfway up the mountain. He dropped his radio 10 feet in front of him but he will get mowed down if he trys to get it. A sarge commands you guys to go after it.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

ummm guys? did u miss what I posted?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Crawl to a different window and peek out.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Up a hill with a pillbox machinegun?

unless we have an assload of soviets to throw at it.....

AHA

are there any bomb shells or Craters?

if so then when the gunner changes Barrels or reloads i run from Crater to crater

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You see a several snipers in the across buildings. They seem to think that your spotter was the only one. What do you do? If you shoot one the rest are prob gonna shoot you. (there are 3 sniper teams.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Grenades: (1) Smoke (2) Normal

You don't see too many craters. More blown out German trucks and such. You make your way up to the radio man and see he is wounded in the leg. He has a smoke grenade and 2 normal grenades. He gives them to you. He says if you manage to grab the radio you can use it to destroy the pillbox and keep it.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

It seems that u guys don't wanna play anymore

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Grenades: (1) Smoke (2) Normal

sorry i didn't notice you updated

i throw a smoke as he's changing ammo/barrels and make a mad dash for the radio and back

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Not everyone can get on AG everyday.

Do I have my radio? If so, call an airstrike on the building with snipers in it.

Showing 61-75 of 160