ForumsForum Games[Necro] World War II RPG

160 49107
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Well I have decided to make an RPG about the whole war not just one battle. This is going to be all about World War II. The history might not be pristine but I know a lot about it. So there is no storyline besides the war history. People will be at different point in the war depending on what faction they choose. [example: Americans will not be in the Battle of Britain and the Imperial Army will not be at D-day]
Factions:
Allies:
U.S.[Europe]
U.S.[Asia]
Britain
French[Resistance Included]
Soviet Union
Axis:
Germany
Imperial Army
Italian

Classes:
Infantry
Navy
Pilot
Heavy
AT[anti-tank]
Commando
Sniper
Create your own! [has to be approved by me]

Form:
Name: [Cannot be a famous person, real or nonreal]
Faction:
Physical Description:
Bio:
Perk: [Given to you from Bio]
Traits: [1 good 1 bad]
Class:
Primary Wep: Will be given to you
Secondary Wep: Will Be given to you
Class: Private[Pvt.]
Grenades: Will be given to you

That should be it, enjoy

This is my second RPG so be easy im new

• 160 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Name: Heinz Farshmidt
Faction:Axis[Hungary]
Physical Description:Average height, black hair, brown eyes, Iron cross tattoo on his chest
Bio:Lived in Hungary through the split of the dual empire and the great depression. When He was Drafted he was then sent to train with the German army under an old Prussian military officer. Then sent with a Hungarian Division to help Germany Crush Yugoslavia.
Perk: War Cry[moral booster less chance of loosing hope in a battle and retreating]
Charcteristics: Zeal fanaticism (will ignore the pain from wanting to fight for his cause) Of the loser nationality.(the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)
Class:Hungarian All Terrain infantry
Primary Wep:Carcano Rifle
Secondary Wep:Luger P08
Uniform: Hungarian Military, M1940 Stahlhelm, Combat Boots
Grenades: (2) Model 24 Stielhandgranate

what about the crates with the mortars in them? if i haven't destroyed them yet i go and set them off and set fire to everything else (forest included) behind me as i run away

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Physical Description:Average height, black hair, brown eyes, Iron cross tattoo on his chest
Bio:Lived in Hungary through the split of the dual empire and the great depression. When He was Drafted he was then sent to train with the German army under an old Prussian military officer. Then sent with a Hungarian Division to help Germany Crush Yugoslavia.
Perk: War Cry[moral booster less chance of loosing hope in a battle and retreating]
Charcteristics: Zeal fanaticism (will ignore the pain from wanting to fight for his cause) Of the loser nationality.(the debts of WW1 and the great depression caused the training for the army to get cut back a little meaning my weapons are more susceptible and whatnot)

You manage to make it away with the Korporal and back to HQ you then are ordered to take an airfield that will most likely end the Yugoslavian Siege. You get to the air field and are greeted by Yugoslavians and machine guns every were. There are several trucks and crates to hide behind. You see a tank come around the corner of a hangar. A german goes to take it out but is mowed down by a Yugoslavian. A SSGT tells you to go get it what do you do.

*NOTE: Don't do anything stupid. You can die

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

epic distraction and pyromaniancy is stupid?

i get some covering fire as i drag the body back

i also i radio command, we need a few Toldi tanks here

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Name: Sergey Reznov
Faction: Soviet Union
Physical Description: Not very tall only 5'6 kinda scrawny almost no muscle
Bio: As a kid Sergey grew up in a village with a classified name in the Soviet Union. His favorite activity was shooting birds with his slingshot. When the war began his older brother Victor inlisted. That's when he decided to also. His days with his slingshot made learning to snipe much easier.
Perk: Keen Eye[shooting birds as a child helps with your accuracy in the long-run]
Traits: Very stealthy, has a tendency to disobey orders
Class: Sniper
Primary Wep: Mosin-Nagant w/ Small medium ranged scope
Secondary Wep:Tokarev
Grenades1) RDG-33 grenade

Is Smvitskil still alive?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: As a kid Sergey grew up in a village with a classified name in the Soviet Union. His favorite activity was shooting birds with his slingshot. When the war began his older brother Victor inlisted. That's when he decided to also. His days with his slingshot made learning to snipe much easier.
Perk: Keen Eye[shooting birds as a child helps with your accuracy in the long-run]

Oh yeah sorry about that for some reason a bunch got cut out and i forgot to put it back in.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

I assume you mean go to a radio man?

Wow im surprised u didnt grab the panserswerk if u did you wouldnt of died... if you did it wisely

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

soooo.....

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Well you hit the first one but the the second blows away your cover. Now what?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

soooo..... what do you do?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

ame: Heinz Farshmidt

now i gtfo and run to a radio for mah life

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

First, is my spotter alive or not?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Yes he is alive but he is heavily wounded in the leg go back to like page 4 or 5 and I explained it all

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

No comrade left behind! Throw my last grenade at the enemy then bring my spotter back to cover. Then call for evac.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Hahaha you make it into an empty hanger with a few other men. They are trying to get to some AA guns so some Junkers can bomb the place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Medals:Order of Alexander Nevsky
Class: Private First Class[Pfc.]
Grenades0) RDG-33 grenade

You take out several solders with the 'nade grab him and run for it. You make it out on a truck and into Odessa. When you get their you learn you are promoted for risking you life to save him and are given the Order of Alexander Nevsky award.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

good luck i say because i'm no demolitions expert

Showing 46-60 of 160