Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

(reworded title) When can we change our armatar directly on AG3?

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 9:13pm

Jetcord

Jetcord

834 posts

Please let me know if you find out

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 9:26pm

Iphone

Iphone

462 posts

please go into more detail because, frankly, i'm not sure what you mean by this.

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 9:30pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,286 posts

Technically, the armatars are already on Beta--we just can't manually select one from there. Selecting an armatar and maybe a custom one too, right? I bet you could ask Cormyn or another admin, provided one doesn't answer it for you here! I'm putting my money on "it will come on a future release".

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 9:33pm

Iphone

Iphone

462 posts

sorry not getting the catch, what is Jetcord talking about exactly?

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 9:35pm

IcyIndia

IcyIndia

1,348 posts

He's asking when we will be able to choose different armatars in the beta. But we can't yet, as Freakenstein said.

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 9:37pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,941 posts

Yeah, I actually have an entire folder on my desktop full of armatars I might use.

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 10:03pm

kacboy

kacboy

1,903 posts

Yeah, I actually have an entire folder on my desktop full of armatars I might use.

wow

I hope they don't make custom ones allowed, set ones make the site look more neat I think.

Posted Jan 12, '11 at 10:51pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

I hope they don't make custom ones allowed

Not even the ones people draw themselves?
I can understand not allowing pictures from the internet because of copyright laws and we don't want to get AG in trouble.

Posted Jan 13, '11 at 8:40am

Fvpm

Fvpm

14 posts

I hope they don't make custom ones allowed

I do like the set ones, and I agree with you, but I'm pretty sure on beta, we can already use custom ones.

Wow, I might drag and drop all my armatar possibilities into a folder, where i can host them on tinypic and use them on beta. Hehe, I can even use this to make my armatar a "?"

Posted Jan 13, '11 at 2:18pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

but I'm pretty sure on beta, we can already use custom ones.

They have no Armatar option yet. The one you use on AG2 is the one you use on AG3 beta. There's no way to change it off of the beta right now.