ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54390
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
Randoms
Randoms
87 posts
Nomad

I believe that I have a rare armatar as I have only seen 2 other people with this armatar and one is inactive.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

^I've always made that out to be a weird turkey with a horse head, like the hand is the body.

Can't be unseen.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I can see what you're talking about Graham. Pretty hard for me to unsee at that resolution.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_168_200.200_c.jpg

Something bigger is nice.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

A turkey?
I don't see what you're talking about. To me it looks like a human with just a horse head.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I have a feeling Strop made that one because it looks like a ninja donkey thing. =P

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

To me it looks like some kind of huge robot that can be controlled by someone inside. But then again, it could be a horse that was made to look human.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

To me it looks like a human with just a horse head.

it looks like a ninja donkey thing.

horse that was made to look human.

^At these, I lol'd.
As far I can see, that there would be Strop's character Strop, who is an anthropomorphed horse-slash-ninja.
Trying to look ninja and creepy for the holiday.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'll pop my head in and make a quick 'eek-a-boo' with my armatar... =)

Allthough I've seen my current armatar being used before by other users, it's actually a really rare (seasonal) one and I've become quite attached to it! =D

@ Cenere : is THAT Strop?! Oh, wait... his CHARACTER 'Strop', not the actual (as of late) unmasked Strop! LOL
I think it's quite an awesome image though... anyone know who made it? =)

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I think MrDayCee's armatar is the most amazing that I have seen. I would like to have it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I think it's quite an awesome image though... anyone know who made it? =)

I do believe it was Strop, who drew his character Strop for the Halloween armatar contest.
The only one he has contributed with, as far as I remember.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Hey Cenere, do you remember who made this?

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_172_200.200_c.jpg

I think MrDayCee's armatar is the most amazing that I have seen. I would like to have it.

It was available back in Spring of last year. Komputerkurt made it.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Gah! I wish we had those kind of armatars now.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I have just seen Moegreche's profile and I haven't seen anyone with his armatar. Is it unique?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Gah! I wish we had those kind of armatars now.

I wish I could've signed up when the site first started so that I could've seen them all!
I have just seen Moegreche's profile and I haven't seen anyone with his armatar. Is it unique?

It is. Looks like a present with a face. lol. But it looks cool. I haven't seen anyone else with it ever!

That Armatar knight posted looks like a ninja horse.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I do believe it was Strop, who drew his character Strop for the Halloween armatar contest.
The only one he has contributed with, as far as I remember

It wasn't strop. It was MagiX I think. Or maybe that Eridor guy.

I wish I could've signed up when the site first started so that I could've seen them all!

I have had many of my armatars made it. It was very fun, here are a lot of the threads for them:
Showing 151-165 of 431