ForumsWEPR[necro] Do you believe the world is gonna end in 2012?

130 26451
Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

The Dreading date is september 22, 2012!

(I dont believe one word of it)

• 130 Replies
StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

...Actually.WE LIVE IN INTERGLACIAL AGE[(between two ice ages)so it is possible that about thousand years, we will be removed from our planet... but about 2012.. i dont believe

Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

im to young! i want children...
NO its not true... it cant be.
i know its not. right?

Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

what about global warming?
we're gonna drown!

wait, can we live on the moon?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

2012!!!!!

I honestly think that it's too short! I mean hear we are 2008 and the world is suposed to end in 4 years! I mean if the world is going to end, by all those so called calims, then why is the world not doing anything about it? And if all this dose happen, the world will be destroyed befor the evants, because the world would go in a state of panic and roits would happen! I still say that 2012 is way to short!

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I personaly think these apocolypes predictions are stupid, 2000 happend and look at us still here. And if it does happen, im going to space because you said the WORLD is coming to an end, not the universe.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I personaly think these apocolypes predictions are stupid, 2000 happend and look at us still here. And if it does happen, im going to space because you said the WORLD is coming to an end, not the universe.

I have to agree with SkullZero again, because back in 2000 didn't peole belive that we would be in the future, with hover cars and new tecnolegy? That mat seem like it, the tecno stuff, but I don't see hover cars or any futureristic ANYTHING as for that matter!
ThexDancingxMuffin
ThexDancingxMuffin
61 posts
Nomad

I really honestly have no idea. I'm not a scientist, and I don't study what's gonna happen to the Earth. My attitude right now is, wait and see.

Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

because you said the WORLD is coming to an end, not the universe

lol i guess your right. got room for two in your shuttle?
armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

no idea!

Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

jeez dont got to be so up front about it...

Daughn
Daughn
29 posts
Nomad

No

Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

that kinda hurt my feelings though...

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I think that when its 2012 just the littlest bad luck is going to make everyone screem and yell its the end of the world, like if some terrorist attack happens or a new war breaks out people will overeact because the year.

Jcourtney
Jcourtney
8 posts
Nomad

Will the world end in 2012?

I believe it could happen, but I believe that it would be caused by man and not nature. There are many more countries developing nuclear weapons, such Iran, North Korea, Syria, and China... not to mention all the other countries that already has nuclear weapons. All it would take to end the world would be the launch of a nuclear missile from any country because that would trigger so many more launches from other countries.

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

It will end...VERY SOON,REPENT REPENT! THE END IS NEAR!
Nah just kiding,it wont end in 2012 at least...
And for all those monkeys out there who want to go to the moon...
Its just space dust,and carters or what ever they are called...
No nature no trees no nothing,frankly if i had to chose between going to the moon and death...
Id die!

Showing 16-30 of 130