ForumsWEPR[necro] Do you believe the world is gonna end in 2012?

130 26454
Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

The Dreading date is september 22, 2012!

(I dont believe one word of it)

• 130 Replies
Beast_all_games
Beast_all_games
64 posts
Nomad

well i'm going to official mark you as crazy then

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

It won't end because philosifers, theologins, historians, prophisisers, and snake charmers are always wrong about this sort of thing. I mean, did we get hit by that comet in 2002? Or was Nostradamus right about 2002? No, no, no. And besides, if any of you would do the research instead of 'uh, won't happen. I don't beleive it' or 'Can't happen, I won't believe it', you would find out that our calendar is technically 5 years behind anyway. Its that way because they originally misread the Mayan calendar and were 5 years off, and didn't fix it because they thought it would matter.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

And for all those monkeys out there who want to go to the moon...
Its just space dust,and carters or what ever they are called...
No nature no trees no nothing,frankly if i had to chose between going to the moon and death...
Id die!

Ever heard of teraforming? its possible to strap on life on other planets, in particular mars would be the smartest choice, im not going to go into deep info about teraforming, but you can easily find out more if you look it up. I wouldn't mind living on a different planet similar to earth.
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

There are no logial reasons as to why the world should end on this date only stupid conspiracy theories and ancient superstitions

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

I heard it was supposed to end on Dec. 12, 2012 (12/12/12), but no I do not believe it will end, but if it so happened to be planned by God, then we shall await his arrival.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I do not believe one word of it i am pro anti the world ending then

BTW

this thread is not going to last long.

R4in3r5
R4in3r5
74 posts
Peasant

Pff it is just some rumor that some one has spread on us.(probably)If you want to know when the world is gonna end i would say at around year 2150.

R4in3r5
R4in3r5
74 posts
Peasant

I don't,the sun is just a star and will die sooner or later or just stop shining so much.....the world will end in year 2012<--------that is rubish cause the sun wound go out for billions of years.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well I doubt it will end in 4 years.Well it mind end in a few million years but of course not 4 years unless Golbal Warming Strikes us.

Tokko
Tokko
13 posts
Nomad

No that just rumors pretty much... it more like pridcting you guys remeber the Y2K well that never happen so why should we believe this?

CheesyFreak
CheesyFreak
45 posts
Nomad

wait... this is because the mayan calender ended then? did they particularly say it was the day the world would end? or was it that the person writing the calender got bored and didnt want to write anymore? lol probably not but still, did the mayans say anything on this? also, if we consider every end of the world of prediction, then what makes this one any different?

hierensi
hierensi
40 posts
Nomad

i graduate high school when the world "ends" -.-

and i do not believe it because wheres the proof?

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

i graduate that year so that brolly the opposite,

Besides there is no evidence of any existence ending any time soon.

sexy1234
sexy1234
1 posts
Nomad

this is shit. Only God knowa when the world ends. Not some stupid scientest or who ever this guy is

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

no one on this wourld knows when the earth will end

Showing 31-45 of 130