ForumsGamesGemCraft Labyrinth: General Discussion

1151 500423
slogsdon
slogsdon
28 posts
Nomad

It's finally here!

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

I'm loving it so far. The map is much better than the previous games, and I love all the new battle options.

• 1,151 Replies
drewg22
drewg22
24 posts
Shepherd

@Vesperbot - My mistake, I meant I didn't think you could do it with all the difficulty settings turned on.

That one above is not all the difficulty settings or the Battle Settings Multiplier would be 43.02.

drewg22
drewg22
24 posts
Shepherd

I read that the level cap is 500... Is it also for those who bought Premium?

I have the premium and level 500 is the cap.
Durzaka
Durzaka
12 posts
Peasant

people take this game way to **** seriously. Way too much time spent on a flash game.

NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

people take this game way to **** seriously. Way too much time spent on a flash game.

some people cant play good games on their pc's >_>
vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

drewg22, yes, didn't pay attention to the battle settings multiplier. But I can't also say which setting was excluded from this pic it can be that it's "tenfold" that was dropped or lowered to say "triple".

JoergL
JoergL
87 posts
Farmer

When you drop tenfold, can you get over 22.something?

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Congrats to those getting insane scores. That said, the issue I have is on maps not having a really strong "starting" gem, (red as an example). An example would be map M8. I max out the available orange before I start, modify it to "armored only" which is sometimes easier than "normal", yet can't get the 500 points to have the red gem before getting killed. Obviously, there's a way to overcome this, I just haven't found it. BTW, I'm level 42. Any assistance would be appreciated.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

42 is small for a strong gem start. And M8 is a map that's beyong 2nd pylon, this is pretty far. I had some troubles there, being level 55 something, you might decide to go back to levels with red open, and play them at maxed settings if non-premium, or at least at double/double/armored/+20/4 upper flags if premium. This will net you some 1.5 levels more, if you don't yet have a big score there.

Most of the time I play such levels using wild gem as a starter, or blasting it apart (X-ing a gem gives mana for it, and the wild gem is a nice source of mana!) to get me a boost to either open red, or prepare a better defence. Also you should place points in flexibility, you'll find out that maxing it nets you 100 mana off the color opening cost.

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

wow im lvl 35 i believe not wierd i had some trouble on those sqaure fields with no real path :P but il try some lvl's i completed already. whats a nice skill config? ive got a lot on the first 2 now and some on the dual mastery but i dont really know if thats the best thing.

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

@idkenned
even though there isn't an option for the closest to the goal, theres one for most banishment costs and for lowest hit points, if you play the game longer and you come across high levels you'll find the lowest hit points rather nice cause if a monster is broken through you often can't kill it anymore so you let a lot more monsters go through

NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

is it possible to make a lvl 12 gem without the premium edition? >_>

Akirax
Akirax
2 posts
Shepherd

Is there anywhere a list of all the fields with tombs. I can't remember where I met tombs since I completed more than 100 fields

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
75 posts
Shepherd

@NdM i think it is if you have enough mana of course.

what do those numbers mean when you hover over the orb in the lower left corner of the labyrinth map?

Akirax
Akirax
2 posts
Shepherd

what do those numbers mean when you hover over the orb in the lower left corner of the labyrinth map?

you're right. I never noticed those before. However, I don't know
DarthMohawk1
DarthMohawk1
19 posts
Nomad

They're the highest XP multiplier you've earned for that field, rounded to the nearest tenth. Also, white bars appear if you can get a 5, 10, 15 and 20x multiplier on that field.
Showing 226-240 of 1151