ForumsForum GamesMemetia Historical: Unnatural Selection

115 12092
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

The year is 2012. The universe is not ours, but a similar one. In this universe, the world was affected by a class 3-a apocalypse: an outside force wiped out all human life. Whether grudge or scientific experiment, all humans died without the other creatures dying.

A few hundred years later, the creatures of Earth have begun to compete to fill the space. Whether sensible or farfetched, many creatures competed. Now, we know of three, so where the others went, I don't know...

In this forum game, You will choose a creature on Earth and compete with other players and against nature to become civilized.

The sheet:

Racial sheet
Name:
Original Creature:
Psychology:
Development: Primal
Description:
Origin:

Name: What we call your race.

Original Creature: What creature the race is based off of. These creatures are already taken:

Domestic cats (Cheezburgians)
Computers (Youtubians)
Gorillas (Chanians)

Psychology: How your race operates as a whole.

Delevopment: What stage of creature you are, such as Primal, tribal and Spacial.

Description: What your species can do and how it looks. Please no god-modding, but it can be ridiculous.

Origin: How your race started to develop into thinking creatures. Bonus points if It's believable, so the more ridiculous, the harder it is to make it believable, but the more awesome it is when you succeed!

Example:

Name: Cheezburgians
Original Creature: Common Housecats
Psychology: Stealthy Hunter
Description: Stealthy creatures who have great senses and are primarily nocturnal. looks like normal cats, except human sized and switch between biped and quadruped.
Origin: Signs of sapience showed when they began protecting bird coops to use the birds as a consistent food source. At first they survived by reverting to the wild side still in domestic cats.

• 115 Replies
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Name: Feralions
Original Creature: Wild Cats (Tiger, Cheetah etc.)
Psychology: Stealthy Assassins
Description: Looks like a cheetah but has brown horns on their heads which is used to instantly kill the prey, and they are very stealthy.
Origin: They were puny little brainless cats at the beginning, they were infinite but due to their weakness, big creatures killed almost all of them. Now, the survivors who have grown up want revenge!

Good, is it?

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Name:Gorilla i will change later
Original Creature:Gorilla
Psychology:Warriors
Description:Very muscular and large larger 2 times than normal gorilas they rely on brute force and their numbers
Origin:Humans almost exterminated them but they start to migrate to other forest but humans continued to attack then they strike back and kill every human and animal in their forest.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Just so you know: I put all of my OOC text in posts with the sheets in italics. If it's in slanted words, I'm talking to you. If it's in normal text, I'm narrating.

Description: Looks like a cheetah but has brown horns on their heads which is used to instantly kill the prey, and they are very stealthy.
Origin: They were puny little brainless cats at the beginning, they were infinite but due to their weakness, big creatures killed almost all of them. Now, the survivors who have grown up want revenge!

It's kinda suspect since many wild cats are actually smart, mighty and either endangered or extinct as opposed to your origin here, but hey, we need an underd-er, cat.

You are a Feralion. You used to be weak, but it seems nature has decided to put giant horns on your head to take advantage of your tiger-like stealth and cheeta-like speed. You are lying in the grass with your pack, and like always, a herd approaches a nearby lake. However, just as your pack charges the herd and impales them with your horns, your hear a loud

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

And you are attacked by a herd of Chanians! You have no choice but to flee. As your Alpha, you face a crisis: you must lead your pack to a new nest and find a new food source.

Name:Gorilla i will change later
Original Creature:Gorilla
Psychology:Warriors
Description:Very muscular and large larger 2 times than normal gorilas they rely on brute force and their numbers
Origin:Humans almost exterminated them but they start to migrate to other forest but humans continued to attack then they strike back and kill every human and animal in their forest.

Problems with this:

1. You can't use gorillas. I have finally decided that's where the Chanians originate from, and I don't want duplicate animals except for what looks like some between similar races (Domestic dogs/Wolves, Domestic Cats/Wild Cats, ect).

2. I forgot to mention since I didn't think I had to worry, but by the time this game takes place, humans are EXTINCT. In fact, the closest thing on Memetia (Critizuelans) has been wiped out in the plot by the Trollix. Origins cover the history leading up to sentience, so it's been too long to keep humans in an origin.

Just select a new creature (maybe bears?) and remove humanity from your backstory. Otherwise, I like it.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Racial sheet
Name: Behemels
Original Creature: Bears
Psychology: Tyrant Lone Wolves
Description: Bear-like creatures with huge fists. They travel by themselves and take control of land by themselves. They act like savage Hitlers.
Origin: They were bears injected with experimental chemicals designed to create super-soldiers. They instead became savage beastly Hitlers.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Off-Ingame, may I know a little info about Chanians first?

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

Name: HyrenPern
Original Creature: Timber Wolf
Psychology: Stealthy Assassin
Description: Different from all others has amber hair on the back white belly strong and smart
Origin: The pack was a strong group and was feared but a sickness came through and wiped a lot of the pack but numbers are rising and coming back into power from the rival packs

seVain5
seVain5
219 posts
Nomad

Name: Syphronitzans
Original creature: Scorpion
Psychology: smart swarm
Description: Able to learn incredibly fast. They react quickly but don't use their resources as much as they should. They are about a foot tall, two feet long and a foot wide. They are mostly black with two white stripes on their backs coming from their red heads.
Origin: they came from the regular kinds of scorpions from before the apocalypse, only much larger. They grew when they confronted a dangerous growth hormone. Now they are much bigger and much more lethal.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Description: Bear-like creatures with huge fists. They travel by themselves and take control of land by themselves. They act like savage Hitlers.
Origin: They were bears injected with experimental chemicals designed to create super-soldiers. They instead became savage beastly Hitlers.

I have to wonder who injected the chemicals into bears, but that can be attributed to the reason Humanity's dead in the first place.

You are walking alone in a forest. You are such a savage and massive beast that you don't need the other Behemels except for in some meetings. Aside from your prey, you have chased off any and all threats to your pride. You chased off the Cheezburgians from your forest and as a group you even took out a pack of Chanians. But now, you face a problem. It seems aggressive hunting has caused your normal prey of deer-like creatures to become more rare. You must find another prey in the forest, or chase out other Sentiens from another habitat. Also, you must rally the pack to chase off a new creature you have seen around.

Chanians are, essentially, the new T-Rex. They are hard for any species to kill, and these hunt in packs. They are evolved from gorillas and hunt by chasing hunters from their prey they have hunted. They then kill any hunters that haven't run and eat the result.

Name: HyrenPern
Description: Different from all others has amber hair on the back white belly strong and smart
Origin: The pack was a strong group and was feared but a sickness came through and wiped a lot of the pack but numbers are rising and coming back into power from the rival packs

The only real problem here is that this is a more fitting sheet for an important character than a species. However, this is good if you change the name and description to reflect a species. That is, unless the amber/white colors and the name HyrenPern is actually reflective of a species, and I was just distraced by how it says "Different from all the others". Then, just tell me and I'll let it pass. Although, I'd make the name either Hyrenpern or Hyren Pern. Dual capitals just looks weird in one word.

Name: Syphronitzans
Original creature: Scorpion
Psychology: smart swarm
Development: Sapient
Description: Able to learn incredibly fast. They react quickly but don't use their resources as much as they should. They are about a foot tall, two feet long and a foot wide. They are mostly black with two white stripes on their backs coming from their red heads.
Origin: they came from the regular kinds of scorpions from before the apocalypse, only much larger. They grew when they confronted a dangerous growth hormone. Now they are much bigger and much more lethal.

Did you just create the Memetian equivalent of the Fallout Radscorpions? Because I like it!

You are a swarm of Scorpions that have grown to ridiculous proportions. You seem to have the both advantage and disadvantage of a swarm mind. It means as a group you are smart and are already to Sapient, but alone you revert back to primal instinct. For now, you are actually ahead of the others.

As a group, you notice that some of your kind has been dying when large sandstorms blow through your desert home. being a hive mind, you feel an empathy when your kind hurts, plus it's euphoric to acquire new members and lobotomotic to lose them. So, you must find a way to avoid the raging sand.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I go eat nearby woodland creatures, hoping to find prey.

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

Name: Hyin Pern
Description: smarter than the usall but has the same coloring gray and white belly

well ok then

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You eat an especially large member of a pack of herbivores, and it seems it was the alpha! The rest of the herd is now following you while you have been sated.

Name: Hyin Pern
Description: smarter than the usall but has the same coloring gray and white belly

You can keep the amber fur if you want.

You are in the middle of a forest eternally between Autumn and Winter with the rest of your pack. You see a herd of your prey, so you crouch down to blend in with the orange leaves. As you sneak up, you spy a twitch in the trees. It seems that there's a few Cheezburgians in teh trees. If you strike, you will get murdered by the Cheezburgians, but if you hold back, you will lose your dinner that you need. Maybe you can take a third option...

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I go and rest.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You curl up and rest.

You wake up hungry again and with the herd still around. They appear to have been sleeping with you.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I go hunt and give some meat to the herbivores to see if they like it.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You hunt a deer, but the HERBIVORES don't want meat. In your self-directed primal rage, you punch a tree, releasing some fruit that the herbivores eat!

Showing 1-15 of 115