ForumsThe TavernGeneral Armatar Discussion

474 64014
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Here, I have decided to make a central area for Armatar discussion. Just say anything you want about Armatars that isn't
a)disregarding any usual rules
b)spammy spam lol
c)a spoiler about how you unlock certain Armatars
d)anything else, that, under common sense, is inappropriate

So go ahead! 'Do you have a unique/rare Armatar' was locked as it had turned into a General Armatar Discussion! So now let's fill that purpose! ^-^

• 474 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I used to use that one matrix......

The Unicorn that I'm currently using? :>
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

No, no. The blue long hair guy you posted up there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

No, no. The blue long hair guy you posted up there.

Never knew that, Skater.
I always thought you had the Pegasus.

Well, I'm getting bored with the same old animal Armatars. Thought I would change it up a bit.

I'm liking this current one.

Also these:
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_90_60.60_c.jpg
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_105_60.60_c.jpg

I'll probably stick with this person with wind or something in his hand or change between that surfer dude.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I'll probably stick with this person with wind or something in his hand or change between that surfer dude.

Wow, that's a surfer? I never realized that. I just thought it was some faceless blue animal with some strange headgear.
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Is the long-haired blue guy supposed to look like an Avatar(the alien ones)? Because it's really creepy, what theme is it in?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Wow, that's a surfer? I never realized that. I just thought it was some faceless blue animal with some strange headgear.

Yeah, at first I just thought it was some kind of water person, but I was corrected soon after that.
Is the long-haired blue guy supposed to look like an Avatar(the alien ones)? Because it's really creepy, what theme is it in?

It's not an alien, at least I don't think it is.

It's more like a troll or orc. Sort of like those creatures from Lord Of The Rings.

What do you mean by theme?
deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Yeah, at first I just thought it was some kind of water person, but I was corrected soon after that.

I thought the surfer dude was some sort of water creature too. He looks like he's twisting around his body. But know that you mention it it is a surfer.
jakeup
jakeup
138 posts
Nomad

Yah i thought it was a ghost.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_105_200.200_c.jpg

It looks like a surfer to me with his hands in the hair trying to balance himself on the board.

I guess we won't know for sure unless there's an old thread somewhere that shows that it's a surfer or we ask whoever drew it, but I don't know where to find either.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

It looks like a surfer to me with his hands in the hair trying to balance himself on the board.

I always thought it was a drowning guy, not a surfer because I can't see his board.

I got bored with the owl and now I am liking this elephant. The one Matrix is using is the best human one, in my opinion and tennisman24 also uses that armatar.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

hair

air*
I always thought it was a drowning guy, not a surfer because I can't see his board.

Because his board is behind that wave.
I got bored with the owl and now I am liking this elephant.

I used the owl for a day, never used the elephant and don't plan on to. It doesn't suit me well.
The only one that I really like out of that selection is the one Owen & CommanderDude use.
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_132_60.60_c.jpg
and tennisman24 also uses that armatar.

I haven't seen him posts in the forums since I started being active, so I could care less.
I look through the player-ranking at ideas at potential Armatars. People could look at it as stealing, but it's not a big deal. They aren't active so I take the ones that I like.

For seasonal Armatars; I'm starting to see less and less of them in the forums. The one that I saw recently would have to be the eye that crimsonblade is using, the one Mage uses & Moegreche's present box. I don't see many as I used to, say around two months ago.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I look through the player-ranking at ideas at potential Armatars. People could look at it as stealing, but it's not a big deal. They aren't active so I take the ones that I like.

Most of the people on the top ranks are not so active anymore so there is not problem in using the same armatar as them. I see only few of them and rarely on the forums.

For the seasonal ones, I only see Kasic's one in the forums recently. And this one below is certainly my favorite seasonal one:

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/Pedro2103/Armatars/armatar_329_8080_c.gif
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I used to like that ghost Armatar because it would go perfectly with my username, that doesn't matter though since I'll change my username when the feature is available.

I only see Kasic's one in the forums recently.

Yeah, it's some sort of fire in a hole Armatar, it looks nice.
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

What would you change it to, Matrix? I unfortunately joined right after the cluster of holidays(Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah), so it'll probably be a while till I get to see a Seasonal Armatar for myself. Unless there's a bunny for Easter, which would be awesome. =P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

What would you change it to, Matrix?

I have a few usernames jotted down into notepad. I won't say on here though, since someone will probably make an account with it just so that I can't have it.
I unfortunately joined right after the cluster of holidays(Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah)

Same. :/
Unless there's a bunny for Easter, which would be awesome.

I found a seasonal rabbit Armatar.
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_404_200.200_c.png
Showing 46-60 of 474