ForumsThe TavernGeneral Armatar Discussion

474 64012
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Here, I have decided to make a central area for Armatar discussion. Just say anything you want about Armatars that isn't
a)disregarding any usual rules
b)spammy spam lol
c)a spoiler about how you unlock certain Armatars
d)anything else, that, under common sense, is inappropriate

So go ahead! 'Do you have a unique/rare Armatar' was locked as it had turned into a General Armatar Discussion! So now let's fill that purpose! ^-^

• 474 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Interesting.

It must be that some Armatars don't come up in bigger size. Well, let me post it smaller so that you can see it:
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_404_80.80_c.png

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Something that the fact that the Armatar wouldn't don't come up in bigger size or just the style tells me that that is an older Armatar, so I don't think they'll bring it back. But, I guess we'll have to see!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It isn't that old. I got it from a user that joined in June of 2010.

Dunno', it could be because it's a seasonal and some don't come out in a larger size.

It looks like a chocolate or wooden rabbit to me.

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I think it's a chocolate rabbit. It looks pretty cool. And when you change your name, I'm still going to call you Matrix. Just to confuse newcomers as to who the heck I'm talking to.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

In the -other- armatar discussion thread, Darkrai mentioned something about a darkrai armatar.
And being generally lazy and wanting to procrastinate getting out of bed, I decided to make one.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/AG%20Armatar/darkrai3.jpg

Because obviously I had nothing better to do > >

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

This kind of armatar Cenere made is quite cool and it would be great if there were more of them in the AG3.

I found a seasonal rabbit Armatar.

I saw only one guy using that armatar. I would say it is pretty rare and for me, it is a wooden rabbit. The only thing I don't like is the background there, it just doesn't fit with the armatar, in my opinion.

And Matrix, why are you using this lady armatar??
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

This kind of armatar Cenere made is quite cool

Cenere is an awesome artist, so of course the Armatars he makes will be cool looking.
And Matrix, why are you using this lady armatar??

Frank and I are both using a female Armatar. :>

I just felt like messing with people by changing to a female Armatar.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I just felt like messing with people by changing to a female Armatar.

I don't know if I would use this kind of armatar, I don't feel comfortable in it. And the armatar set of that lady sucks, that human ones look terrible.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

And the armatar set of that lady sucks, that human ones look terrible.

You can think that if you want and remember, that's your opinion.

I don't care for it, I only picked it to screw around.
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

Matrix haz a hawt armatar xD

Hmm... really can't wait for AG3 though, as the ability to upload our own armatars (provided you meed the requisite points and/or reputation) is going to be win.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

You can think that if you want and remember, that's your opinion.

Of course it is, who else would it be?

I am starting to like the wolf again. I think I will change to that one soon or just putting random armatars all the way.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Matrix haz a hawt armatar xD

*smirks*
Hmm... really can't wait for AG3 though, as the ability to upload our own armatars (provided you meed the requisite points and/or reputation) is going to be win.

Definitely a win.
If we can grab a picture from the internet, I'll be using a Rorschach one that I've been using on most sites.
Of course it is, who else would it be?

Yeah, but why does it look terrible? You didn't provide any reasons and that's coming off as biased towards all the human Armatars and a bit hypocritical since you are using a human Armatar.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Yeah, but why does it look terrible? You didn't provide any reasons and that's coming off as biased towards all the human Armatars and a bit hypocritical since you are using a human Armatar.

I was talking about that set of armatars specifically, I am sorry if it was not so clear and that human one I was using is cool. Anyway, just changed my armatar to the grasshopper
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Pedro, why are you using a Unicorn Armatar when a few weeks ago you implied that you didn't like them.

The bad thing about using the opposite genders armatar is newcomers do not know your a boy.

It's easy to tell when a user is a male or female by simply looking at their profile for that information or if you look at their rank.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I've noticed from searching around this site a little that nobody uses the Medusa Armatar.
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_180_60.60_c.jpg
It isn't the best looking Armatar, but someone should use it. Lol.

Showing 61-75 of 474