ForumsThe TavernGeneral Armatar Discussion

474 64013
silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

Here, I have decided to make a central area for Armatar discussion. Just say anything you want about Armatars that isn't
a)disregarding any usual rules
b)spammy spam lol
c)a spoiler about how you unlock certain Armatars
d)anything else, that, under common sense, is inappropriate

So go ahead! 'Do you have a unique/rare Armatar' was locked as it had turned into a General Armatar Discussion! So now let's fill that purpose! ^-^

• 474 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I wish this was my armatar.

Hahs, that is pretty sick.
I like the monkey one, though. I would use it if Walker wasn't using it.

Just use it, you're permitted to use the same armatar. I don't think he would mind.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Just use it, you're permitted to use the same armatar. I don't think he would mind.

I know that I can use it and he probably wouldn't care, but I just don't like using an Armatar that someone else in the forums is currently using.

Like with that penguin. I like it, but won't use it since you and valkery are active in the forums with it.

I like being sort of unique with an Armatar. I don't like having one that someone else is using, I'll immediately change it. It's why I use this unicorn; I haven't seen anyone in the forums with it. However, I have seen two others with it, one is inactive & the other doesn't even posts in the forums.
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

What the... It is like impossible to get these on here. It takes you to the ''Oops'' page when you click it.

I think that's AG's custom 404 page.

Anyways, I had always loved my armatar. You see, the rabbit is my first(if my memory serves right) armatar, and have never changed into anything else since. I don't know, but it felt, well, I guess it just spoke to me. Creepy... I know.

I also knew the trick where you can get armatars before you have the points needed. Apparently though, someone else knew it (before I even registered, lol), and had made a thread about it ages ago. Still, I didn't change my cute bunny. XD
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I also knew the trick where you can get armatars before you have the points needed.

I wouldn't like to know that trick. It would lose the fun of unlocking new ones and it would be unfair. I try to use an armatar that no one is using at the moment. I would use this if Firetail wasn't using now.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/Pedro2103/Armatars/armatar_66_200200_c.jpg
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

What the... It is like impossible to get these on here. It takes you to the ''Oops'' page when you click it.

You messed up the link. Just right click the picture, take the image location, come to this thread, press the image button, paste it in there then you're done.
I also knew the trick where you can get armatars before you have the points needed.

There is a trick where you can get any seasonal Armatar you wish. I believe that a long time member of this site was banned for it though. So, don't even try that.
GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Nomad

yes i wonder have you seen anyone else with this armatar or else ill change

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I would use this if Firetail wasn't using now.

What's stopping you from using it?
I mean, you're using the Armatar that Plokkey has probably been using for the longest amount of time.

yes i wonder have you seen anyone else with this armatar or else ill change

I'm sure that there's a good amount of users with that Armatar. There has to be, it's a starter one and we have over 900,000 members on this site.

I haven't seen anyone active in the forums with it though.

Hmm, I remember Cenere posting a drawing that he would use as an Armatar if in AG3 we're allowed to upload our own, or something like that, but I can't find it.
deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I liked the squirrel armatar and I might use it. I don't like The ant armatar I'm using making me fell tiny lol. I just wish the 1000 AP armatares look nice.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I mean, you're using the Armatar that Plokkey has probably been using for the longest amount of time

Who is Plokkey anyway??? And you said you don't use certain armatars because you would like to be unique in the forums. I am doing this too, by now.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Who is Plokkey anyway???

Are you seriously asking this?
He's ranked 5th.
And you said you don't use certain armatars because you would like to be unique in the forums. I am doing this too, by now.

FT doesn't visit the forums often though. He'll come here every now and then to post in like to threads then go away. So what's the big deal with taking the one he's using currently?
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

i like the penguin armatar, the squirrel and the dragon. also the armor games logo with stars in the background

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Are you seriously asking this?
He's ranked 5th.

Curious because I never saw him in the forums. Anyway, I will stay with this armatar (no need to complain about, they are just armatars). I also love this one below, that I used some days ago, I don't see many people with this.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/Pedro2103/Armatars/armatar_106_200200_c.jpg
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

no need to complain about, they are just armatars

No one is complaining. Your post actually made no sense since you wouldn't take FT's but you use plokkey's. Also using "???" came off as you are in a bad mood. One question mark would suffice. :>

My least favorite Armatars on out of the vast selection would have to be the orc looking ones. Their just ugly, to me.

I was going to use one as a joke a few days ago, but eh. . I just can't use them.
I was going to use this one:
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_57_60.60_c.jpg
Heh.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_26_200.200_c.jpg
^That's one of my favorite starter ones, mainly for the background.

My favorite dragons in order would have to be: The gold one, red one, sort of a dark green, light green one, then lastly the dragon that looks like a girl dragon.

The butterfly has great shades of blue; I used that for around two days. Icy uses it now, it looks nice.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

My least favorite Armatars on out of the vast selection would have to be the orc looking ones.

I don't like those ones either, they look just creepy and terrible compared to the other ones. And other that I hate is this starter one:

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/Pedro2103/Armatars/armatar_32_200200_c.jpg

This is my favorite starter one:

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g348/Pedro2103/Armatars/armatar_7_200200_c.jpg

Now I use this owl because I think it looks funny to me
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I used to use that one matrix......

Showing 31-45 of 474