ForumsGamesThe Legend of Zelda lounge

192 36197
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

this is a place ware the lovers of Zelda can cume together adn talk and pst pics.

P.S. how do you pst pic?

• 192 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

But whats the hardest temple out there that required a walkthrough?

Water Temple. First playthrough took me 5 months to beat it and I didn't know about the glorious walkthroughs.

What would be the most ridiculous boss (either stupid or ridiculously hard) you've ever had to fight in a zelda game? I have to say either Morpha from Oot or Jalhalla from WW.

Morpha: Just all around a stupid boss design.

Jalhalla: Same as Morpha, but in ghost form and 10 times easier if you know what to do.
SilvrDrakon
SilvrDrakon
28 posts
Shepherd

There is a computer program that you can download. its legend of zelda campaigns that people made. the graphic range from the first LOZ to link to the past i will get back to you guyus with the name...

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Snow cant belive you beat Shadow Link! O__o

...wha- what do you mean? Are you not supposed to? Or did you not think I was capable?

We still haven't had any time to play, but I know a little of what to do in The Bottom of the Well.

*Sigh*, I wish I had more time...
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

wha- what do you mean? Are you not supposed to?

no no you need to beat him but it's so hard! it took days for me.
bobface123
bobface123
11 posts
Nomad

3ds rox and u guyz need ocarina of time 3d. we need suggestions 4 a new zelda game. we also need 2 help nintendo by helping them with a new zelda sidescroller that isnt hard as zelda 2

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

I looked up the timeline thing and the best one I got(That made the most since to me) is Link... http://psyniac.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Timeline-Wallpaper-172569739?q=gallery%3Apsyniac%2F5028206&qo=14

I dont want this page to get locked becuz we fight over this ok this is just my opinyin of the timeline.

May the way of the hero lead to The Triforce.
-Runningwolf

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

This might better help explain what runningwolf was talking about with the split-timeline theory.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

yes that is PERFECT

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

i'm playing majora's mask and it is a Zelda of a diferant color.
3 days,24 masks,20 hearts, and the bombers club.

hazanator
hazanator
33 posts
Nomad

i love zelda the twilight princess i played it at a friends house and it is too expensive for mum

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

majora's mask and it is a Zelda of a diferant color.

Also a Zelda with a new plot, new storyline, and a new Antagonist. It's my favorite one since fighting Ganondorf over and over again gets quite old. Along with 3 dungeons, Master Sword, something bad happens, then so many more dungeons that started in ALttP.
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

yay alttp had ALL the dungeons.

hay Snow how are you going in your game?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

hay Snow how are you going in your game?

I've been so busy, as has my friend, so we haven't worked on it for over a month... :/ Hopefully once soccer settles down I'll be able to continue. Last time we played we were almost through the Bottom of the Well.
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

ok cool.

this is the best zelda site I know of for the music. it's called Herbalcell.

http://www.herbalcell.com/blog/free-sheet-music

tell me what you think.

UltimateLolwut
UltimateLolwut
41 posts
Shepherd

Wish i could get a 3DS. :/
Anyway... Legend of Zelda is one of the best RPGs ever made.
I've completed...
Minish Cap, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time... Meh, guess that's it. But these 3 are epic win.

Showing 121-135 of 192