ForumsGamesThe Legend of Zelda lounge

192 36201
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

this is a place ware the lovers of Zelda can cume together adn talk and pst pics.

P.S. how do you pst pic?

• 192 Replies
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

i'v won OoT aLtTP WW MM TP. well all the 3D ones.

doz anyone know a date(or close)for skyword sword?

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

i'm playing Twilight Princess and duz any one know what you get if you kill all the poes?

p.s. snow how you doing on OoT?

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

i'm playing Twilight Princess and duz any one know what you get if you kill all the poes?

If you're talking about in the Arbiter's Grounds, you need to smell the first one you killed and learn the scent.

Now if you're talking about the ones scattered about, you just have to look around at night. There's usually 2 or 3 in the last 4 dungeons. (Arbiter's Grounds, that mansion, Temple of Time, and City in the Sky) And usually you can see the little lanterns floating about without using your senses. Best piece of advice for this; persistence is key, search every nook and cranny in Hyrule.
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

Thanks but I know that I want to know wat happends if you get them all.

P.S. I'm sending this on my Wii. cool hu.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

My sorces tell me that SS is out at 11/20/11.
so 10/31/11-11/20/11=at the days end,17 days tell....dawn of the first day....72 hours remain.

have a horafing all holws eve.

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

@runningwolf - 20 Poe souls nets you a bottle of Great Fairy Tears, and 60 gets you 200 rupees every time you visit Jovani, so basically unlimited money.

Anyone else preordered SS? I would've done it months ago had it been possible.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

dawn of the first day 72 hours remain.

Oh god please not again...

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

snow how you doing on OoT?

My friend and I actually played it last weekend! We worked hard and beat the shadow temple! That place was... weird. But it was cool! And Bongo Bongo was a unique boss. The people who made Ocarina of Time are so creative...

I don't know when we'll get to play again, though...
MasterF321
MasterF321
33 posts
Nomad

Look at this ****:

Why the hell did I buy a 3DS early???
(The page is in greek so don't expect to understand anything but the pics.)

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, that 3DS is simply gorgeous. I wasn't going to buy the 3DS, but I just might buy a Zelda themed one.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

skyword sword is going to be great i'v been looking at my top sorce and all of the hidin skills from twilight princess will be in it and you get them,I think, right at the begining. by the way has anyone looked at this yet? link-> http://www.herbalcell.com/blog/free-sheet-music/legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time

it's zelda music to play on the piano.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

P.S.by my own study Impa or impa's ansester is in Skyword Sword.

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

It's a Sheikah, in any case. Could even be a previous incarnation of Impa, considering SS is heavily linked to OoT, from Miyamoto's own words.

In any case, there are spoilers to everything, from entire plot to minor things, in one of the posts on ZeldaUniverse (I think it's still on the front page). I've avoided looking at it, since I really want to experience the new Zelda for myself, but if anyone really needs to know what happens, you can look there. Just, please, for the love of Nayru, don't post anything here.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

ok sorry, I wont any more,Agatha.And by the way is your name by chance like the same bug colecter Agitha in TP?

P.S. Snow hows it going with your game?

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

ok sorry, I wont any more,Agatha.And by the way is your name by chance like the same bug colecter Agitha in TP?

I'm fine with you posting your own theories, because that's always fun to hear and discuss. Just no posting of any official spoilers.

And no, but good idea. Agatha stands for Agatha Harkness, because I'm a huge comic book geek.
Showing 136-150 of 192