ForumsGamesThe Legend of Zelda lounge

192 36199
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

this is a place ware the lovers of Zelda can cume together adn talk and pst pics.

P.S. how do you pst pic?

• 192 Replies
runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

ok cool. you know how we talk abowt Zelda music a lot well best site EVER Epic.

(pun)Link-> http://radiohyrule.com/

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

Oh Skyward Sword, you are here! I shall keep you close and never let you go and spend the weekend trying to beat you. I love you, Legend of Zelda.

It's a good thing that I'm sick, otherwise I might have had work to do. :P This way I get to spend the weekend gaming.

Also, I had no idea the CD with music comes with it. How awesome is that?

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

dawn of the Final Day 24 hwers remane.
and in 2 days its Ocarina Of Times 15 B-Day.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

P.S. it's my brothers B-Day today.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

JEEZ!! now i'm mad i bought a 3DS early. the zelda themed one looks awesome! and i got skyward sword early. it's pretty cool except SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER.

Fi is just way more annoying then navi ever was. She talks about stuff you already know and wants to comment on everything. and you can't ignore her!! she just pops out and says whatever!

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

Nah, I don't find her that annoying. What I do find annoying is that occasionally, the camera will abruptly shift without my input (which caused my unfortunate demise twice already) and the stupid text that plays out every time you pick up a crystal.

That said, I'm on dungeon number three, and this game has been really, really good so far. This is my short review of sorts for the first few hours of the game. The controls are smooth, natural and work incredibly well when interacting with the game. The sound is standard issue Zelda stuff, nothing spectacular apart from a few really good beats (and, on the negative spectrum, the awful sound of the dowsing system). Upgrades really help out during your quest, and the Beetle is officially my favourite Zelda item ever.

It looks to be packed with plot and the characters are all fleshed out. But more than that, it actually feels like Link's story.

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

I hvent got it yet so I stoped for you.

P.S. NIGHT OF THE FINAL DAY:
6:30 howers remane

Kolol
Kolol
5 posts
Nomad

majora's mask is a verry cool game zelda forever !

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I also like that it's anime style characters. And that the story is almost like a school type thing, instead of saving a princess, youre saving your friend.

ellaaay
ellaaay
7 posts
Nomad

AW FREAKING LOVE ZELDA!! should be called link though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO1QBTG6EXs my favorite game is Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I can't wait to get Skyward Sword! I'm soooooo excited!

I've heard that it's supposedly the "best" Zelda game; I'll just have to decide once I play it!

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

sory i'v been gone so lone I was in skyloft and hyrule.

I have a new tipe of time-line thery, I call it the dimond thery. It's like the split Time-line, but with a twist. you see at some point in time thay come back together.
cool hu?

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

I had a thot just now....do you think that thay will make a Zelda with hylian as a language not just random symbols?
I think that wood be realy cool!

runningwolf
runningwolf
77 posts
Nomad

no and thats so off topic.

I foght the first boos in hero mode today it's alot harder.

kibaakamarupupy
kibaakamarupupy
18 posts
Nomad

LoL I won a 3ds recently. I have all the other Nintendo Consoles since Nintendo 64. My Zelda games r Ocarina of Time, Phantom Hourglass, The legend of Zelda, Link's Adventure, Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time 3d

Showing 151-165 of 192