Nomad

witch is the best, wii or ps3?
i like wii.

• 320 Replies
Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
Ye_Old_Kings_Knight
16 posts
Nomad

PS3 has great graphics, the best graphics ever (Blu ray). It plays HD dvds too. It also has a six axis controller which senses movements. The games are the funnest ever and the price is dropping so quickly that soon it will be $250!

fudge_ems
fudge_ems
10 posts
Nomad

wii fkn0wns ps3, its fun and interactive, motion sensors kick A$$!!!
PS3 is way too expensive and its just like ps2 but with betters graphics and like 1 or 2 new games..

jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

wii is so much better...the only really bad part about the wii is that it mostly has cartoony games...

Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

I don't even know why people are still having this discussion, the wii owns the PS3 in the face. the only thing the PS3 has going for it is graphices, and personally, graphics arent worth an extra $350 to me. the wii has motion sensors, the ability to buy old games off of the wii shop channel, and best of all, it is home to the greatest game of all time: Super Smash Bros Brawl!

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
135 posts
Nomad

wii because it has lots of games and because of SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL =) that game is awesome

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

heres a good reason. You have 500 dollars. You could buy a ps3, and have nothin to do with it, or you could buy a wii, and get Twilight, red steel, brawl, Animal crossing, and a ehole bunch of Virt console games!

sdroid1
sdroid1
6 posts
Nomad

i have a wii and they are pretty fun espeialy super smash bros. brawl! its rlly fun, a ps3 sounds and looks good because of the games it has too id say wii is better though

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

The ps3 is the best. The PS3 isn't for fat people who don't want to exercise. Do you call moving your arms a lot exercise?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

at least your doin something other than pressin buttons. Plus Wii has the wiifit balance board, for excersising

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

This is kind of an oranges for apples question. It all depends on what kind of gamer you are. If you are all about innovation and getting family to play games than your probably going to prefer the Wii. But if your looking for a more hi-def with lots of hardcore games your probably a PS3 kind of a guy. Wii's graphics and audio are years behind PS3 but thier motion sense is superior compared to the rarely intergrated six axis. But when it all comes down to it the Ps3 is geared more to the older demographic and the Wii is geared at the younger ones. Wii is often treated as the baby brother out of the pack because of the fact that most thier games are the same wrist shaking goofy party games that have been around since launch. However, I do have to agree with EcLiPsE when he said that Wii is an excuse not to play real sports kind of like how Guitar Hero is used as an excuse not to learn real guitar. The wii is really just a trick to get out of shape kids into doing some excersise. But I do like a lot of the Wiis games like zelda and mario and even wii sports. Right know the Wii may be the popular choice but I think the PS3 is still years ahead of Wii in power and Technology.

wacattack
wacattack
13 posts
Nomad

im gonna say PS3 because its goning to have grat games in the future. The wii wont have alot all off the games the PS3 will have. But idk Super smash bros brawl kicks ass.
Im going with Xbox 360 mainly for halo. =)

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

yeah those are ALL great games ive played em all, and at least you get some sort of excersise playing with the wii, the ps3 is for ppl who wanna o nothin but sit on their butts and get fat

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

wii, it is the only system that can play brawl, plus all the games for the ps3 are pretty bad.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i cant think of any good ps3 games and i get GI

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

SSBB and Galaxies are alot of fun but Red Steel is just busted graphics and bad motion sense. But still I'd take Portal or Uncharted over those games any day

Showing 61-75 of 320