Nomad

witch is the best, wii or ps3?
i like wii.

• 320 Replies
Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
92 posts
Nomad

I think Xbox 360 should have been included lol. Between those though I would probably say PS3 cuz it has better graphics and really good exclusives and reg games. Wii is good too though.

kobra47
kobra47
14 posts
Nomad

Ps3 i bought brawl and it was the only game i liked for wii. its not short and it cant end ps3 was in a fight for hd dvd or bluray and bluray won so there should be more games coming out now that bluray is the only hd dvd being produced. i hate my wii and i wish that i didnt buy it

chews
chews
5 posts
Nomad

PS3 is good but wii is the next gen gaming so yeah.

Skidzy
Skidzy
35 posts
Nomad

neither. xbox 360. we have 2 exclusive 10/10 games. theya re halo3 and bioshock. there is also ogr4 which is 10/10. Elderscrolls IV:Oblivion 10/10. infact, all the games i name are 10/10 and on the 360. CoD 4 Tony Hawks: Proving ground. now for 9/10. Sega rally Virtua fighter 5, The Darkness, Blue dragon, Forza motorsport 2, Oblivion: Shivering isles, Virtua tennis (honestly better for wii) Ghost recon AW2, Guitar hero 3 (though there aare only right handed guitars), Crackdown, gears of war (how could we forget that?) CoD3 and a load more classics

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

bunch of kids.....ps3 is for people over 10(in maturity I guess...lol)

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

there both pretty good cant decide...more ps3 really

KoH
KoH
2 posts
Nomad

Wii has better gameplay, 360 has better games.

BeastH6
BeastH6
17 posts
Nomad

a 16% failure rate 16 out of every hundred are faulty and only half of them can play PS1 and PS2 games Wii can play anything from pacman to Resident evil 4 it has a very fun set up and you can access the internet and do anything on it PS3 only works with certain things. theres no real debate Wii Wins. they have sold twice the ammount of Wii's as PS3's and the companies who make the parts for Wii cant keep up hents the shortage of Wiis

BeastH6
BeastH6
17 posts
Nomad

anyone who says PS3 is better is a sore loser because they bought one and wasted they're money. it has no exclusive games anything you can get you can play on PC theres nothing special about PS3 Blue ray will be extinct in a year because CD's are old tech and blue ray never caught on. prepare for the flash revolution with USB 3.0 with about 5 Gigabyte per second bandwidth. anyone who disagree's must not know how bad the CD data bandwidth is in which case dont even bother posting go back and play your PS3 with the 4 games out for it.

unit292
unit292
23 posts
Nomad

i like wii cuzit gets u off the couch

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

at least the ps3 has graphics,and not 4inch. mustache men...

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

The ps3 is the best even though it is the most expensive.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Wii has Smashbros, end of story for me. Although resistance fall of man is tempting... nope, smashbros beats it in my opinion, even though some of the characters are corny nothing beats an all out fun game.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Wow BeastH6 says it all, read his posts in page 8 to see my opinions as well.

InfernoFlame
InfernoFlame
57 posts
Shepherd

Brawl is the reason why I was not on armor games for awhile.

Showing 31-45 of 320