Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

i guess wii but im kinda being unfair since i have not played the PS3 yet >_<

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
251 posts
Nomad

I would have to say the Wii is better, it gets you off the couch and moving around and you work your muscles. A bloke at my school played it for an entire weekend, hardly slept and when monday came around, he was as stiff as a board, but he got some muscles mate

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

yea wii can help u exercise a little. but the muscel part? i dont think it can give u that.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

I think the Wii is better.ps3 has good graphics but the wii has funner(not better)games.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I think the Ps3 is better even though it is more expensive.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I like the Wii simply because I've played Nintendo for a good long time. Not my whole life, because I played Sega Genesis as a child. But after the N64 I switched over and haven't looked back.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8831/ps3tg6.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
If that doesn't say it all, go buy World History for Dummies....

alecrules111
alecrules111
85 posts
Nomad

Wii, no one buys ps3 and now the ppl are making all these good games only for it so ppl would actually buy it.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Wii! if you look at gaming mags, the ps3 has like one 10, where the wii has two 10s, twilight and red steel, plus tons of 8's and 9's

Zmaster
Zmaster
32 posts
Nomad

wii's are great because they are cheaper but ps3's have better games, graphics and applications but i think they are way too expensive so i think that the wii is better than the ps3

GoldenCross
GoldenCross
72 posts
Nomad

Nintendo Wii, since it has Smashbros Brawl, which in my opinion is one of the best games.

SPowerQ
SPowerQ
43 posts
Nomad

See, Wii is more fun and has more games, good graphics, fun music, dowloads, oh yeah and it can go on the internet to do everything. Hell I play Sonny on my Wii. (ty for the game). Can PS3 do that?

Creapofluigi
Creapofluigi
44 posts
Nomad

Y'all know the Wii is the winner of this one!!
Niiiiiintendoooo!!
Peace.

sk8erx3
sk8erx3
39 posts
Nomad

PS3 kicks ass with its online play. wii is good to but isnt even HALF as good as PS3

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

PS3 - pure potential.
You know, like the Hindenburg.

ladyrose
ladyrose
9 posts
Nomad

wii or ps3? I will have 2 take da ps3 cause Im kinda lazy sometimes.

Showing 46-60 of 320