ForumsGame Walkthroughsfeudalism cheat

52 23765
eskimokid
eskimokid
18 posts
Nomad

there is a glitch on feudalism where you can get NaN gold how 2 do it is this,
(this might not work on this site but if you go on the game homepage.com you can do it) so get all your troops on both lines and a couple of reserve
troops then go battle any 1 and just run up to them and die once you do it will say load game or
it will say victory but if it says load game do it oh yeah once it says victory press continue and then it will go back to the same victory thing so quickly press somewhere on the map and if it goes back to the victory thing just keep clicking some where on the map and if you go into battle you cant battle but ur troops can and if you win then go to the shop and youll have infinete gold!!! if it worked tell me.

• 52 Replies
Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

Trust me just buy A TON of troops and A TON of those things that heal your troops.

Dangeroo
Dangeroo
42 posts
Nomad

Theres a nother cheat to. I just posted it. Look for that post and that is a cheat thats not confusing

arjay
arjay
1 posts
Nomad

its true,why i have a unidebtified warior NaN and i sell it?now i have a money NaN gp,its AMAZING

Megaman2525
Megaman2525
37 posts
Nomad

Number 1: Feudalism is too easy, you don't need any cheats to beat it
Number 2: This is a glitch, however if you do beat the game wih it and u save, the next time you load ur file dissapears

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That sucks

Fattdrgn
Fattdrgn
25 posts
Nomad

dont get it

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

how does it work i dont get it

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

use punctuation jeez and fuedalism is pretty easy

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

You lost me.Next time try to make it easeir to read and wathc out for grammer mistakes. =(

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Even though i made one myself! lol

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

sinse when are glitches cheats????

halogamer
halogamer
20 posts
Nomad

frcv

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

I have beaten with every character because I have no life.

unit292
unit292
23 posts
Nomad

wait whats a glitch

BloodAvenger
BloodAvenger
36 posts
Nomad

this game is easy :P if you get around.... 48k hp which takes like 10 min you should be able to get ur mass golden riders + mass healing scrolls(was going to tupe screaling holls xD) you can't be stopped

Showing 16-30 of 52