ForumsGame Walkthroughsfeudalism cheat

52 23763
eskimokid
eskimokid
18 posts
Nomad

there is a glitch on feudalism where you can get NaN gold how 2 do it is this,
(this might not work on this site but if you go on the game homepage.com you can do it) so get all your troops on both lines and a couple of reserve
troops then go battle any 1 and just run up to them and die once you do it will say load game or
it will say victory but if it says load game do it oh yeah once it says victory press continue and then it will go back to the same victory thing so quickly press somewhere on the map and if it goes back to the victory thing just keep clicking some where on the map and if you go into battle you cant battle but ur troops can and if you win then go to the shop and youll have infinete gold!!! if it worked tell me.

• 52 Replies
Mustang2653
Mustang2653
29 posts
Nomad

masterking is right if u have a guy with ???????? you get unlimited gold or if you get a lot of gold like 300,000 you will also get unlimited gold

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

tribalwarrior419, i agree

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I don't know what you said. Could someone explain the cheat better.

electriclounge
electriclounge
36 posts
Nomad

dont work on both my p.c or my laptop
*flagged*

bloodmage
bloodmage
3 posts
Nomad

i beated feudalism without cheats i am lvl 46 on feudalism it easy to beat it

bloodmage
bloodmage
3 posts
Nomad

i have 8741594 gold on feudalism i palyed it out in a hour

bloodmage
bloodmage
3 posts
Nomad

i have 8741594 gold on feudalism i played it out in a hour

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i beat feudalsim in about 1 1/2 hours, and no cheats, so i dont really get this cheat

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

i dont understand it

imcol1
imcol1
29 posts
Nomad

cheats ruin the fun of games thats why i hate cheats

p232
p232
6 posts
Nomad

awkward...the cheat goes on sometimes randomly to me

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

lol wats happening here

pedrootjes
pedrootjes
16 posts
Nomad

feudalism is a game full of glitches i dont like it at all!!! if your in battle click on somewhere in the battle scene and you cant move you character any more thats so lame they need to fix those glitches!!!

Christian_aguayo
Christian_aguayo
16 posts
Nomad

Theres a easier glitch for NaN gold but it dosent work on all sites and from then on you cant save or it will delete any save in that slot and it will become emty.

When you first start you have 1 line of men. Move the last man on to the front line to the second. Save the game then refresh the screen or exit the game and get back on and when you look at your men. On the first line you will have a soldier that blinks to different soldiers. Sell that soldier and you will have NaN gold to me this seems longer but it gets really easy once you know what to do.

PunkRock
PunkRock
35 posts
Nomad

???????

Showing 31-45 of 52