ForumsThe TavernWhat do you like most about the opposite sex?

382 64474
shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about your boyfriend, or what is a characteristic that you like in guys?

• 382 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

You are not going to get a lot of people posting on this, because there aren't a whole lot of girls on AG Forums.

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

Yeah, thats the point, we need a thread for girls... so Im trying to find all the girls on here. Not vey productive so far...

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

There was already a girls on AG thread. It died pretty quickly, and also guys kept posting on it. :/

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Like this?
lol, but seriously, good luck! There aren't manly like Tacky said :O...
But Tacky, maybe you should tell shortay, and donate to the cause? :P

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Tacky, your a girl, why aren't you sharing? Scared they will see it?
I can say what I like in girls, but that isn't the topic ;D
Oh, it's a free country! She can give into me if she wants :P

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Okay, fine. I like humor. Humor is very, very important. Also, intelligence. Cute ignorance is nice too, but only in a pinch. I need to have generally the same interests as he does. I also like guys that listen. Oh, yes. I'd also like to be able to boss him around.
He needs to compliment me a lot too.

Writing this down?

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

No, I'll just share it with them copy and paste woot! haha... But I think have intelligence down (don't deny it!) some humor, I listen.. sometimes, you like science like me ;D, you just can't boss me around >:O

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Well I like how my genitals don't bleed every month. :P

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

That should not have made me laugh, but it did.
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

That should not have made me laugh, but it did.

You guys (and tacky) crack me up!LOL
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

Okay, one of the first things you need to know on armor games is that the guys (and tacky; which i think is the only active girl on AG) rule the forums; and when girls try to write threads of their own, the guys come on running.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Also, I like how I can use urinals. Because who doesn't like peeing while standing? It's the best thing in the world, trying to make pee circles by shifting your waist, and stuff. Yeah, that's the Boy bathroom.

A tour of a boy bathroom for Tacky and other girls:

When you go in, for a quarter each, you and a friend can compete for most pee or fastest speed in special urinals. There are posters of hot chicks everywhere, and in the stalls are Playboy magazines. Yeah, life rocks.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

the guys come on running.

Now you are joining us. Funny how the world works huh?

Okay, one of the first things you need to know on armor games is that the guys (and tacky; which i think is the only active girl on AG) rule the forums

So what happened to Moon?
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

So what happened to Moon?

That's what I was wondering. 0.o

Also, I like how I can use urinals. Because who doesn't like peeing while standing? It's the best thing in the world, trying to make pee circles by shifting your waist, and stuff. Yeah, that's the Boy bathroom.

A tour of a boy bathroom for Tacky and other girls:

When you go in, for a quarter each, you and a friend can compete for most pee or fastest speed in special urinals. There are posters of hot chicks everywhere, and in the stalls are Playboy magazines. Yeah, life rocks.

That's sort of disturbing.
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

Even more disturbing (and kinda embarassing) for us guys.

and starcutie, I think that a little more comments and i might remember your name

Showing 1-15 of 382