ForumsThe TavernThe Deck of Games

299 47079
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Any of you who have read The Malazan Book of the Fallen will understand this thread. Those of you who don't here's the run down:

In the Malazan Book of the Fallen there is something called High Houses, this Houses represent various elements and gods/goddesses. They are represented by cards in what is known as The Deck of Dragons. I thought it would be fun to represent Armor Games in this way. Yes, my view of fun is a little off. I'll be digging through the forums and the site to come up with more houses and places within those houses. Any ideas you might have are appreciated.

• 299 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Probably, but the blind singer suggestion put it in my head.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Punt me the sketches, and I will see what I can do, if you want me to.
Well, in a few days, when I can use my wrist properly again.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

So what? We'll wait for a blind user who sings his stories to his keyboarding assistant?

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/roflcopter-54627.jpg

Now to remain on topic, What is High House Tragedy, and how does one get in?
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

Good God, I never even noticed I was on here, and I'm an house artist!

Shed's a tear*

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

However, don't you think DDX would deserve a place among the Art house? I know he's not on anymore but boy, he sure would fit in there.

Aside from that, I'm surprised I didn't get to be placed in some kind of literature house too; I guess by the time you made this, I was fairly more known as an artist.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Wolf goes for what he think is best. Even if several users might fit some places (or some users fit several places), he most likely has his own reasoning for the placement, titles and so forth.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

Wolf goes for what he think is best. Even if several users might fit some places (or some users fit several places), he most likely has his own reasoning for the placement, titles and so forth.

I wasn't whining Cen, and besides, he's the one who asked for our opinions. Anyhow, I think there're places left in the Art house so you could count that as a suggestion rather than a demand.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I wasn't whining Cen,

Never said so. I, however, am.
I'm just apparently not very good at it.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

Never said so. I, however, am.
I'm just apparently not very good at it.

Haha, I see where you're getting at.

Soooorry *wink*.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

*is very confused* As for the sketches Cen I don't have a way of uploading them. If you want I can give you the basic details of them and let you have free reign. Also, I'm thinking of using this as the base for a side porject in AMW. Something along the lines of what Moon and Tacky are doing except not solely based in/on AG, and a bit darker (because that's how I am).

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Oh, just for an update, I am removing High House Awesome. High House Awesome shall no longer exist. Reason being it onlt pertains to a certain thread and that thread is very dead.

High House Tragedy

King
(Wolf1991)
Consort
Knight
(MageGrayWolf)
Guard (PracticalManiac)
Herald
Scribe
Fool
(TackyCrazyTNT)
Cripple (pHacon)

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

This thread is quite awesome. How can we join?

Pick a House, pick an empty position, and tell me why you belong there. OR if there's a position that's occupied, tell me why you belong there. I shall then decided if you go in or not.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I haven't been keeping track of this much, but I just read the updated list a few pages back.

Pick a House, pick an empty position, and tell me why you belong there. OR if there's a position that's occupied, tell me why you belong there. I shall then decided if you go in or not.

Okay.
High House Tragedy

King (Wolf1991)
Consort
Knight (MageGrayWolf)
Guard (PracticalManiac)
Herald
Scribe
Fool
Cripple (pHacon)

Somewhere in this house. I'd rather not post the reason on here. Maybe I could tell you on CT?
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I'm debating creating a House to replace High House Awesome. Any suggestions?

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

High house ancient, a house for veterans?

Showing 271-285 of 299