ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482209
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

I like a girl who isn't single.
What do?

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

Just because shes single doesnt mean you cant be her friend.

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

If you're in highschool then relationships usually last around 1 year. So if you think their pretty much done soon then all you need to do is get to know her a little then when her relationship catch the ball.
I'd advice not to try to get her when she still isn't single because that go physical with her current boyfriend or at least have her make you compete with him over her - that's never a good thing.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

What do?

Just because shes single doesnt mean you cant be her friend.

Terry is right, you can be her friend. & you never know, if things dont work out with her boyfriend, maybe you'll be glad you became her friend.
eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

What do?

good.dont do anything.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

well i guess u just keep hanging out with her i did that with my guy friend and she broke up with him cause of that i didnt mean for that to happen though

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

hey i have never seen your armatar before.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

hey i have never seen your armatar before.

wait are u talking about my aramatar?
Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

my crushes best friend asked me ut what to do?

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

ok if you are his best friend then dont go out with her. tell her about ur best friend, and say that he kinda likes you. always pick friends over crushes, ur probubly gunna have that friend longer. dont go out with the girl.

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

i meant the best friend of the person i like asked me out

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

ohhh!!! ok i get it, well if u dont like the best friend then say no and tell her that u like her friend ( girls wont take it that hard, if its her bf then she will be fine )

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

thts the worst advice i ever heard

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

no its not that has happend to my friend and he said the exact same thing i told him and he got the girl he liked and her best friend was ok with it and they all became friends

but if u want to get all snooty about it then dont ask for advice here

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

Yeah i'm stuck I have these two girls that are like best friends and i'm single and I hooked up with both of them in the same week...

This can't go on, if one finds out then both hate me. How do I choose?

Showing 211-225 of 2106