Forums

ForumsVideo Games

What is your least favorite Villain or Enemy?

Posted Apr 22, '11 at 8:37pm

Koru7

Koru7

757 posts

I definitely dislike Xion from Kingdom Hearts from 358/2 days or Xemnas from KH2.

Posted Apr 23, '11 at 1:54pm

the1grim1reaper

the1grim1reaper

127 posts

my fav enemy is makarov from mw2

Posted Apr 23, '11 at 2:35pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,840 posts

it depends what you mean. if you mean by annoying fight id say: ruler of the sky or that tomb from kingdom hearts 352/2 days and for normal enemies probably malboros. as for disliking because of personality, looks etc. id say sephiroth, kefka and yes malboros again XD

Posted Apr 23, '11 at 2:47pm

Medpack

Medpack

22 posts

Ganondorf was always my arch nemesis, never had trouble taking him out but man he really pisses me off!

Posted Apr 23, '11 at 2:47pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Sosuke aizen. I hate that guy.

as for disliking because of personality, looks etc. id say sephiroth, kefka and yes malboros again XD

Undertsand about malboros and the clown...but why sephiroth? It's not his fault he was rejected by the world, discovered he's not human, that he was an experiment...sure, he went psychopath on cloud, but in final fantasy crisis core he was nice, the ultimate hero, etc, until he discovered he's an experiment.

Posted Apr 24, '11 at 12:35am

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

928 posts

Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat.

Posted Apr 24, '11 at 4:09am

freakinzombie

freakinzombie

21 posts

dragovich from black ops & rodrigo borgia from assassin creed 2

Posted Apr 24, '11 at 5:32am

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

243 posts

my top enemy on the enemys i really hate list is...
get ready for this...

BARON BRIXUS FROM SONNY 2!

hes so god**** hard that i had to use hydraulic mind freeze flash freeze permalock combo to kill him!

Posted Apr 24, '11 at 5:57am

haloman77

haloman77

84 posts

i dislike bowser because why does a big fat monster want to steal a princess i mean it bit weird

Posted Apr 24, '11 at 11:06am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,840 posts

Undertsand about malboros and the clown...but why sephiroth? It's not his fault he was rejected by the world, discovered he's not human, that he was an experiment...sure, he went psychopath on cloud, but in final fantasy crisis core he was nice, the ultimate hero, etc, until he discovered he's an experiment.

i didnt play crisis core unfortunately. anyway. he killed aeris. which is probably my 3rd most fav character. also, he doesnt really has a personality. i can see why people think he is cool. id say he is cool too in a way. still, almost no personality and also i dont think that any person that would discover he is an experimant would try to bring the end of the world

Reply to What is your least favorite Villain or Enemy?

You must be logged in to post a reply!