ForumsSupport ForumTop 100 Merits

31 7477
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Hey, I know how we have the highscores and everything with the top 10 and 100 on lifetime scores, then current leaders, and last months leaders with just Armor Points all together on those. Well, I think it would be a great idea to have the top 100 people with the most merits, just to keep a track on where we are and how much of an honor it would be to actually be in the top 100. I personally would like to see my ranking in the top 100, or how much merits I need to get in the top 100. Alright well, feel free to say what you think about this idea, as I want to hear yalls opinions on this.

• 31 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah I love that idea, but I'm pretty sure that this is on the minds on the Admins. I guess they just have more important stuff to do right now, but I'm sure that they'll eventually get to it.

XxPens87xX
XxPens87xX
79 posts
Nomad

That's a good idea that like nick said, they Admins will probably get to.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Haha, of course Nick likes the idea, he'd be #1! lol I'm just kiddin but yeah, thanks for the feedback guys.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Actually, I'm not sure if there are 100 people with merits! Haha, but I would like to be second! Also, not of too much importance, but might be done in the future! ~

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Haha, XCoheedX brings up a good point. Are there even 100 people with at least 1 merit? Even if there isn't I think they would do a top 50 because I know for sure that there's at least 50 with merits.

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

My goodness, look at nick and Coheed, you could almost guess that they have lots of merits and the same name! Also that they are in the top 10 of armorgames

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

Sorry. I meant same first name

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, top 50 would be a good idea. I like the idea, though. I want to see where I'm ranked!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

you could almost guess that they have lots of merits and the same name!

How can you almost guess? That makes no sense to me? You can figure that out because it's a fact, but you can't just guess that? You really confused me, haha.
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Haha same here. I also find it weird that both of our names are nick! But yes, a top 50 might be better.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well Nick is a pretty common name so it's not completely weird. What would really be weird was if both of our names were something crazy like Linguine the third! Also, I'll really be looking forward to the Merit Ranking thing if it ever happens because that would be really cool

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

This might be an interesting idea. Honestly, I'd much rather be in the top 10 of Merits than the top 10 on the site. Quite a few of the people that are in the top 10-20 are spammers (not all, of course) and have few to 0 merits. I would rather have my worth here judged by the quality of my posts than the number of comments I have made.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Same here! To me it just seems a lot better and more respectable being in the tops on the Merit Ranks, rather then the Points one. Anybody can just rise ranks really easily, but it takes more work to get merits and you can't spam your way to the top. Also, people should be recognize not only for their points, but their good deeds on this site as well.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Haha well it is weird because I am #1 and 2nd in merits, but nick is #2 and 1st in merits! Haha if that isn't weird, nothing is!

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Good idea. I think random stats are always fun to have.

Showing 1-15 of 31