ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89737
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Good idea, the new peoples. I would like to see guards with rifles and guns (old guns as in the Renaissance period). Archers, yes, but crossbowman too.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

crossbowman

Excellent idea, val! That's an important character that miss in the game! And also dwarfs with axes.

about characters what if a big and strong man that destroy the log rock and metal ammo and archers shooting to the bombs

I don't like the idea of moving characters. I'm Sorry guys.
cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

in the sea background boats, ships fighting, fishermans and a big misterious white wale tath if you see it you get a medal and some oil proyectiles

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

In the New game section: at each castle (in the table where the name of the castle and the number of shot for gold achieved is) there also have to be your record time that you crushed the castle.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Nice, Ruben. Some records in this section would be a good idea. I think about a chrono, so you'll have to finish the campaign as fast as you can.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

An option to reverse the physics (all will stay up and not on the floor).
I'm crazy! I have too strange ideas!

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

hey good idea i agree! valboss

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I think it isn't bad too. But I'm sure that Joey won't include it in CTC3.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

be positive it could appear in the next ctc

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

All the best of new characters: assassins (sort of ninjas with knife), witch, archers, crossbowman, animals (transporting: camels, horses, ox, donkeys... and wild: buffalos, tigers, or others animals), merchants, pirates, marines...

If you know some more, told me them.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

orcs, elfs, wolf mans (that transform when you show them the bfr) and nuns (i think that the nuns are creepie)

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

and again with the characters i propose that the jester laugh when it dies something like ejejejejeeee..... and he dies

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

marines...

The marines are not Medieval.
Joey said that if he'll include animals, they will have to be part of the transport vehicle like the horses would be attached to the carriage and the Oxes to the chariot, etc.
greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

There's a person named Ernie15 and he said that there should be multiplayer online with other people and they should try to destroy each others castle, I thought it was a good idea.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

That's a great idea! It would bring new interest to an already interesting game.

Showing 196-210 of 429