ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89745
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Do you already have the achievement, SSTG?
I don't!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I found it Ruben, you need to throw 5 purple jars in a row to get it.
I had to redo it because AG lost all my achievements and my castles 2 days ago and they will probably lose them again this week end.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

in ctc 2 (no the pp) there is an achivement named hell frozen over i dont know how to get it

and about bugs i created a castle months ago it was estrategical with not many chances to atack from the skies and after 3 minutes of waitin in settle mode the castle textually xploded and with oter castles with good roof defences it goes the same way but well sometimes the castle pieces jump like a bunny

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

in ctc 2 (no the pp) there is an achivement named hell frozen over i dont know how to get it

You need to throw an ice jar in a volcano area.
SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

Here's an idea, acid and fire bricks... it will be like foundation blocks, except they work like a acid or fire potion would. EX: When wood or a person would fall into the fire, the person/wood would be set on flames and also, if you send wood or a bomb in a fire pit it would burn up, but stones would not.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Good idea Sire!
I have one too: water blocks. these blocks are liquid and objects which fall into will sink. People can die in too.
But these blocks would be very particular: they need to be constant on the sides by others solid blocks (as foundation blocks). Moreover, if they are in contact with fire blocks or lava, it makes steam, hot steam, which will burn people touched by the steam.

SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

Sounds good.

SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

And here's another, instead of just challenging people to get the gold, we can make castles a bit more complex, we can set up goals! Goals would be like, do not destroy a block of would or kill a certain person and this can be set up as if you kill ther person, you've failed(Leave the castle or restart) or if you have killed the person, you don't get the gold. Also you can type in what you want to say where the normal "Blank shots for gold" display is. Of course thats alot of info... so perhaps to cut down the size of the bar all us players have to to is click the gold coin at the bottom to see what we have to do to get the gold/complete the castle without failing

Far fecthed or just right?

SirePwnsalot
SirePwnsalot
80 posts
Nomad

Failed spelling "Fetched" and "wood".

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Good Sire!
About medals, why not add silver and bronze medals? Should be nice, I think.

Again in the Castle Builder, when you modify the ground, you can't make perfectly vertical cliffs. Why? It would be a good thing, easier to make castles.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

About medals, why not add silver and bronze medals? Should be nice, I think.

Yeah, just like in the original CTC! That was fun. But now it's just a golden one, that's stupid. If we share our castles in the PE, we select the number of shots for getting gold, silver and bronze instead of only gold in CTC 2.
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Again in the Castle Builder, when you modify the ground, you can't make perfectly vertical cliffs. Why? It would be a good thing, easier to make castles.

I totaly agree with that. Just like you said before, why by the changing code and not directly with your mouse?
If you select a beam there appears the coordinatings, the length and wide. But we can't change that. If we just could click and change the measurements, it would be perfect.
cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

agree whit val the castle builder tarrain mode is not so perfect or in other words: complex. more terrain tools = better chalenges= i like it
XD

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

About the bugs: I want in CTC3 our castles never deleted as the achievements and the campaign. Becuase it starts to annoy me.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

yea agree val, and today i was thinking if we could copy the castle code from any castle but if someone publicates this copied castle each castle is publicated whit a subtitle showing the first owner

Showing 226-240 of 429