ForumsGame WalkthroughsCastaway 2 Crafting

805 592435
HPfunman
HPfunman
1 posts

This should be a guide of any crafting combos anyone has found. when you find a new one, post it here.

• 805 Replies
lifesagamble420
lifesagamble420
1 posts

i cannot get the stick to craft with the sapphire. it wont go into the slot. any ideas?

killgort
killgort
2 posts

Where do I find the Seal of Magi?

zeee
zeee
1 posts

where can i find the &quotuff no more"?..help?

warfare134
warfare134
20 posts

where can i find sapphire shards

zenowilton
zenowilton
3 posts

Hey,

Nobody has mentioned yet if you craft the warrior shield with a iron globe you get a blast shield...
Stats:
+3, +7, 0, 0

evilseperoth
evilseperoth
3 posts

how do u get gaea seed? i'v been all the wy through nymphs forge and cant find it,it is the only quest i have and i have been back and forth lots do u have to make it?

evilseperoth
evilseperoth
3 posts

ty u know i seen a tiny green dot part one time,but i bypassed it thinking it was nothing,i remembered it too but dont remember where i saw it last,guess i can go looking around lol,anyone know close to what area its in?

ivegotyoudancing
ivegotyoudancing
5 posts

all shards and ores appear as a yellow dot on map (as your pet). Follow it and you ll find a stone (that can be yellow, silver, red, green or blue) then... hit that stone until it turns into a ore or shard.

ceekayHU
ceekayHU
2 posts

where can I find/buy apprentice wand?

evilseperoth
evilseperoth
3 posts

Lol,ok so if anyone is interested in the little missing green door that had me stuck on it for like an hour or more looking for it lol,its in pans forest,inside the little node town all the way to the right side of the map,up the stiars u'll see the the tiny green door,hope this helps. :P

ivegotyoudancing
ivegotyoudancing
5 posts

"crafting armor" is this possible?

killgort
killgort
2 posts

Still not sure where the Seal of Magi is at..
And what are your opinions on the best pet?

warfare134
warfare134
20 posts

any body knows howto use talismans?

ivegotyoudancing
ivegotyoudancing
5 posts

seal of magi is hide in pan forest. in kinda of a trail that kind of leads somewhere

zenowilton
zenowilton
3 posts

Still no idea what the talismans are for... anyone had any luck???

Showing 91-105 of 805