Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Castaway 2: General Discussion

Posted May 2, '11 at 7:19pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

330 posts

i was wondering what you alll thought of the game, maybe you know a good item to craft, or need help, just post it here.

Posted May 2, '11 at 7:36pm

Ikebeast

Ikebeast

19 posts

I actually wished there was an auto-attack still. Maybe we could switch it on and off or something. Those snakes are annoying to kill.

And there's an insane amount of traveling till the first village. But I definitely love the 8-way movement now. It's just a little awkward to fight sometimes. Still love it so far though

Posted May 2, '11 at 7:41pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

330 posts

yep, its still pretty new though, i am sure it will get better. also i was wondering if everybody gets the same starting pet, i got some purple dog lookin thing.

Posted May 2, '11 at 8:46pm

Verbiage

Verbiage

1 post

Timber + Iron INGOT = Nail bat. Decent +16 weapon.
You can get Timber with 3 + 3 wood sticks.
You can get Ingot with 3 + 3 iron ore.

Posted May 2, '11 at 10:49pm

Caueozk

Caueozk

6 posts

how to make warrior shield? ._.

Posted May 3, '11 at 2:40am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,456 posts

This game sounds fun I'mma ty it !

Posted May 3, '11 at 8:21am

Timmy33

Timmy33

330 posts

you shuld try it, it is a pretty sweet game. remember tho, this is the second u shuld definitely try the first as well.

Posted May 3, '11 at 8:36am

Lucidgizmo82

Lucidgizmo82

1 post

I've started the game, but the first speech box doesn't load all the way onto the screen, any ideas on how to fix it?

Posted May 3, '11 at 9:05am

Mystes

Mystes

2 posts

I dont know how to make Emerald Globe,it says that i have to dissolve 3 Saphires in some alkahest,bit didn't work...

Posted May 3, '11 at 9:17am

Ikebeast

Ikebeast

19 posts

Yeah the quests seem to be a bit much really, at least the drop rate is somewhat better than the first game though.

By the way does the flying green eye bother the hell outta anyone else?

Also to Lucidgizmo: I think you gotta click the box then press space every time there's a new dialog, at least I did, maybe it was a bug I dunno.

Reply to Castaway 2: General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!